Intake Manifold Design

I haven't had time to pay attention besides my own stuff with work and in the process of building my circle track Ford pickup on the weekends, been just a 'tad' busy myself. Maybe Texas, Oldestof11 or Seeker has heard something.

New ideas pop up as I look through not only small diesels ( 300 to 400 + cubes) but large ones (500 to 1,150 cubes) as well. Seeing the different head and induction arrangements sparks the innovative bone in me. However, you can't just look at the outside of something, you ust liook beyond, get a feel on how it operates. Of course each engine operates on the same principle, they just use different methods or designs to produce competitive power and reliability. Sometimes a simple improvement with little thought but also deep thorough thinking as well. Depending on how you approach your idea in terms of determination, anyone can build anything. Some things just need more time to develop than others.

Thinking out of the box is easily avoided, but, you are cutting a path away from possible success when doing so.

Back