for sale '93 Dodge 350 Cummins Diesel dually! Only 125,000 miles!!!!

I was interested, until I saw the right side AND that it's an auto.
Not to be a wet blanket, but if a guy IS buying it to part out, about HALF the price IS the right price to buy it at.
The last 2 I bought were $500 and $750 respectively and I haven't sold so much as 1 part on either.
Hell, I can't sell a nice dually bed for $500, an equally decent one recently sold on Ebay for under $350.

Not beating you guys up, but the reality is that these parts trucks don't really bring much, unless you part them out, and THAT is a lot of time consuming work.

Mark.

Really? I priced an 8ft bed for my 87 gasser and with a few dents here and there they still want 750$
Bump--For a good project
Wish I had the extra cash I'd love to have it.

i have to agree with mark on this. it is a nice truck to fix and in fact i have the correct fenders and whole front end in that color(but im not gonna sell them cause they can also be used on one of my projects) but if i just didnt buy i 2nd gen d/d i would of offered 1500 bucks due to miles bein low for that year

well lets make a deal for this thing, im going to be full blown into planting in about 2.5 weeks and no time to think about anything. i need to get rid of this thing so its outta the way

Back