New 35x13.50 Pro Comp 18x9 KMC

08cumminssmoke

I am selling my 18x9 KMC Black Monsters mounted on brand new 325-65-18 (35x13.50x18) Pro Comp Xterrian tires. They are E Load tires and have no more then 10 miles on them. They are not a cheap tire and cost about 400 each before shipping. The only reason im looking to sell is to go back to stock 3rd gen wheels and have some funds for a new project. I am asking $2400 or im willing to trade for stock 3rd gen wheels(no tires) and cash. Lug pattern is (8x6.5) You can text me at 304-fivethreetwo-1nine1zero.

datazyge.jpg

yzasu8ys.jpg

yvuzu3e3.jpg

utezyre8.jpg

The wheels are dirty in the pictures but I will get them cleaned up soon an post new pictures. The rims are in great shape have have no deep scratches or gouges. If you have any questions please feel free to text me or send me a PM. I have a low post count but I have also bought a couple of truck on here and have some ppl that can vouch for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really wanting to trade for some stock 17's with tires plus cash!! Text or pm me some offers

I went ahead an bought a set of stock wheels so no more trading. Just looking to sell $2100obo. These are brand new tires!!! Just send me a pm or text me with your offer. I'm am gonna sell these by the end of next week

Last edited:
Back