Starlite Diesel Training Material

biggy238

Anyone have one of their books that I could rent/borrow/purchase?
I have questions I think would be better answered by one of these instead of posting threads repeatedly
Thank You
Kb

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

I have the books, in pristine condition. $20 and they're yours.

I would also be happy to look at, provide tuning input if you would like.

Zeroed out everything related to post injection, engine would lope about 5 times and die.
I'm guessing main timing needs to be shifted or duration increased to compensate?

Pm sent. I’ll take a look and then after we figure out what’s going on, post what is found to help others later on.

Made some pulls yesterday and noted that there was no real increase in fueling at WOT between tunes 1-5 after reviewing the logs.
The apps (Williams Controls) is only ranging to %92 which is limiting WOT power. New file is on-hand but not installed yet.

Last edited:
A member here kindly provided a file for me to work with and requested that it not be shared.

I do have a rather generic question: Where do you guys park the equivalency ratio for a street truck? I assume it's not a one-size fits all, but there should be some opinion on how to manage it?

Got a question. How do you guys mess with the PID's?

This is the large (negative?) Proportional map, and you can see the focus or it's intent is maintaining idle speed. I reduced it to get rid of in-gear idle speed lope, and got favorable results, but it seems like it's taboo to mess with the PID's much?
It also seems to have smoothed the idle a bit.
Just curious what your thoughts are
19511869ecbdbc7a0d98bc8b3007b3e6.jpg
a8b2903f68460e96cf6672eac121f8da.jpg

Back