Better launch times NEW BD Staging Limiter

So I tried it out at the track and I dont like the delay in response with the brake pedal switch. But the boost did settle down as far as the surge, next plan is dual line locks and just a button release.

Why not just wire the brake input to a momentary button? I was thinking I could use the one on my shifter or even better build a little bracket onto the back of the brake pedal to hold a switch.

Last edited:
Because your thumb reacts faster than your leg/foot so in theory I set the line lock let off brake and launch off the button. I used to have a car that used a trans break so im more programmed to launch off a button.

I think you going to find launching on 4 wheel line lock isn't going to be much different. They are not meant for that purpose and do have a fade period when releasing.

Went to order one, but they told me it was only available for a manual trans on my 03??

I don't get that. If I had a manual, I'd most likely not be drag racing.

Went to order one, but they told me it was only available for a manual trans on my 03??

I don't get that. If I had a manual, I'd most likely not be drag racing.

Lucky for me my truck has a stand alone and thinks its a manual.. :shake:

So i figured I would update this I put tha micro switch right above the pedal pad and is a super sensitive switch from my racecar. Anyways it seems to be a lot better this last weekend in denver my lights were considerably better worst being an .114 and best being a .005.
Also if you dont just floor it and work the boost up not over power the limiter.

biggest asset I could see for me being a 2wd is setting it just on the edge of tires breaking loose on the brake staged.

Yea mine is set at the limit of the tires I run. It will spin at anymore than 20psi. I am going to be lowering the truck and putting cal tracs on.

Back