New truck project

It has a collar that goes over the orings. Dry it won't slide on. With lube it slides all over and doesn't stay In once spot. Either way it's a really nice piece. I am sure if I used it more j woukd get it down

It has a collar that goes over the orings. Dry it won't slide on. With lube it slides all over and doesn't stay In once spot. Either way it's a really nice piece. I am sure if I used it more j woukd get it down

I haven't finished welding mine on yet. I agree seems well made and solves the Vband issue without having to use boots. I had a Vband on both ends originally but was afraid the welds would break with no place to give.
458ba29eef5a382e6717c6dce9f46d17.jpg

I'm sure it is getting Tight if you bring the front down more, but it would look sweet. Good progress, getrdun!

I am debating on throwing the 1 inch block in and then lowering the front the needed amount. So it's sitting in this weeds

I had some fun this weekend. Buttoned up the fuel system. Also Managed to break an Aeroquip -10 90* fitting. My last one to btw.
966da89063bcd6c469e948087701119c.jpg
So I had to replace it and another fitting with spare summit fittings. To get replaced shortly. Just need to order then.
8e3eaae4304505663f5e863e892b45fe.jpg

Finished up the battery cables and shut off. It works perfect. Finished Trans cooler lines and filled associated things with fluid. Priming the waterman was a huge pain. But it fired for the first time tonight. Didn't do the break it but it ran for 20 second before I killed it. Extremely happy. Oil pressure pinned the 100Psi gauge. Will finish with the drive shafts Monday and start on the cage next week.

Hope people actually look at this and I am not wasting my time.
bed79f376aabe6500c41b419c501a9ab.jpg

Had the drive shafts built. Front is 10.6 pounds. Rear didn't get measured. But rear is in. Front needs a different yoke on the axle.
969bde0484e0cb9bea176a79e40fba49.jpg

Gutted the interior. Remeoved everything from column ect. The floor is actually all black now. This was middle of the process.
4e141d1a656513c83d15831e5e83f36e.jpg
cfeab317ce560f5fe5ab4bea7a44e650.jpg

Didn't get a chance to bend the cage. Will start that soon for the radiator located and made part of the mounting. 3rd gen hoses worked perfect for the radiate but no pictures.

Did you take all the crap off of the floor or just paint over it?
Hey, you should figure out how to cable shift your tcase. Mostly because I want to do it to mine but don't want to do the R&D to figure it out LOL

Hey, you should figure out how to cable shift your tcase. Mostly because I want to do it to mine but don't want to do the R&D to figure it out LOL
What's the perks to the cable shifter?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I could have and started to but I have one month before the track opens and that can happen anytime. I painted over it for now.
As for the tcase I don't see a cable as being beneficial really? I am having to figure out my linkage though. The 47 rh to re swap and the 241 dld to 241 dhd are kinda a pain for that shifter. I have no clue of the pattern is right and know I will have to make a rod of some sort.

I was only semi serious.
Mine is rusted nearly solid.

Although, if I wanted to do a burnout prior to staging it would be a lot easier using a cable shifter due to the harness.

Mines rusted to heck. I swapped mine from a nv4500 with the dld to 47re with dhd and need to fix it. I was thinking just all thread and a couple rod ends with shoulder bolts would do the trick

Mines rusted to heck. I swapped mine from a nv4500 with the dld to 47re with dhd and need to fix it. I was thinking just all thread and a couple rod ends with shoulder bolts would do the trick

I was thinking something along those lines but stronger then all thread that is drilled and tapped for rod ends. Shouldn't be to awful.

I was only semi serious.
Mine is rusted nearly solid.

Although, if I wanted to do a burnout prior to staging it would be a lot easier using a cable shifter due to the harness.

Thought about leaving the harness loose for burn out and after burn out you pull your harness tight? Or 4wd burnouts? I know where my seat will be should be plenty close for the shifter.

Back