polished 3rd gen alloys w/ BFG's (take-offs) $400

polished 3rd gen wheels w/ 265/70/17 BFG Rugged Trails. $400. WILL NOT SHIP!!!!!!!!! Wheels are located in Alvin, TX. I will drive a fair distance to meet up

Tires have about 35k on them and are worn perfectly even all around. I'd estimate they've got another 20-25k miles left in them the way they've been wearing.

wheels are in EXCELLENT shape w/ no curb rash, caps may have some swirls/scratches, but nothing major at all.

These WHEELS only have ~35k on them also.

please excuse the dirty pics, it rained the other night. Ijust wanted to show the tread.

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

I am very interested, any chance you will ship? Texas is a bit far for me.Also about how much do these things weigh? I am looking for a light set of 17's to mount some proxes on?
Thanks for any info,
Alex

Forgot to mention would not need the tires, you could keep them, if that makes any difference at all.
Thanks again,
Alex

i could use those tires something terrible, But N. NV is too far a drive for tires.

If it helps anyone out I have a set that came off my truck at 23,000 miles. Tires are Michelins LTX's with 45-50% left on them and I am in New mexico, and will ship them out. $450.00 shipped!

Back