Super Stock rules 2012 Suggestions

Were there any pictures of the ugly red truck with no hood, bumper, tailgate, and a hand me down stack? I bet it looks like crap in a magazine!

Aron, I think our shooter had you covered... but even though it wasn't for as big of wins, you gotta admit that your truck has looked better at other events... The red and black looks good!!!:rockwoot:

Aron, I think our shooter had you covered... but even though it wasn't for as big of wins, you gotta admit that your truck has looked better at other events... The red and black looks good!!!:rockwoot:

Lol, I'd rather WIN in a ugly truck, than lose in a pretty truck:woohoo:

Michael, I can neither confirm nor deny that a shot of you in that Dodge came my way from the guest photographer... But I can honestly say that I didn't get one of you lifting the tires... sorry... Just look for the article, and hopefully you'll be happy!!!

Did the track take pictures? Maybe you could find one there?
Yup, here it is, I was just hoping for a wheels-up photo in the mag too! I know, it's not a lot of air, but there's at least some daylight under there. I thought that was pretty cool for a street driven diesel pickup!

2011-Bradenton-launch2d.jpg

All they need of you is a pic of that Check!!!!!

Like this one?

25k-check.jpg

Now that is some funny stuff Tim!!!!

Even more funny is that I am captioning the photos from the race and looks like Greg will even be in this article too!!! Glenn's truck looks way too good to leave on the cutting room floor!!! Congrats Greg on making the Sweet-16!:Cheer:

Thanks Chris!

Back