Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Valair Clutch
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
augustus89

Name: augustus89
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Spring DD installed

Okay guys, just thought I would fill you all in on my newest edition to my truck. I have driven upgraded singles, Heavy-Duty dual disks, and by far the new ValAir Spring Dual Disk is the way to go for any street enthusiast/drag racer. Dan spoke with me about this new clutch of his and how smooth and quiet it was compared to the dual disk that everyone pictures in their head. I took my truck to Mineral Wells today and got the spring DD installed, and it is AMAZING how light the pedal is, how much quieter this is than the traditional dual disk, and how much quicker it can be shifted. For all you drag racers and guys that like to play on the street, but don't want the stiff pedal and clatter of the normal dual disk, the new spring DD from ValAir is the way to go. Since these are new for the ValAir line, I plan on posting up a little later down the road, once my break-in period is done, letting you know how this thing handles boosted launches and really "getting into it.” From what I can tell so far though, Dan may have just outdone himself. As Always with these guys, Dan, Kevin, Todd, and the shop crew at ValAir….A+ service and product :thumbsup:

Old 07-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
FullOutPwr

Name: FullOutPwr
Title: Im no rookie...
Member`s Gallery
Can you take off in 2nd without being shaken to death?

Old 07-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #3
augustus89

Name: augustus89
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Very easily...and thats w/o pushing the gas at all...real smooth clutch

Old 10-15-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
fc3rdgen

Name: fc3rdgen
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Just thought I would add to this. I just got one yesterday and already like it 100x more then the single disk I had. Its very quiet and extremely smooth. And of course the guys over there are great guys to work with and know their stuff. Definitely A+ service

Closed Thread