Diesel Crate Engines

IIDiesel

Performance Guru
We now have a full line of Diesel Performance crate engines. We have 12V, 24V, 5.9L CR, 6.7L CR. We can set you up with a direct bolt in engine that comes with all of the fueling, any configuration of turbo/turbos that you desire. Our engines come in a crate shipped directly to you. From a street driven work truck to a full on race truck. We have the diesel performance crate engine that will suite your needs. Call us today for more info!!! 800-601-7809

535806_391032660921976_115818288443416_1385720_940778614_n.jpg

Triton, here ya go bud........ figure out whats still good on yours and have new one sent without what you don't need.

Triton, here ya go bud........ figure out whats still good on yours and have new one sent without what you don't need.

that's like getting a box tuner! I can only imagine what their price tags look like. Nope.... I'm building this one :rockwoot:

Good idea but the price has got to be crazy. Also will these engines come with dyno numbers and a warranty ?

While it's more cost effective to build one, it isn't exactly cheap to build a high hp engine the right way. Great option for consumers with more money than time, patience, and research ability.

That doesn't seem too bad if you're getting 1000+ hp. I haven't looked into sled pulling engines much but I think you'd be into it more than that at Scheid or one of the other big guys.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

That doesn't seem too bad if you're getting 1000+ hp. I haven't looked into sled pulling engines much but I think you'd be into it more than that at Scheid or one of the other big guys.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

no way 16K is getting you 1000hp. 30 to 40K would be more like it. I've been the Scheid route and I'm sure II isn't far behind in pricing.

and a 2K core charge. Seems to me if you're buying a crate motor, you don't need a core.

no way 16K is getting you 1000hp. 30 to 40K would be more like it. I've been the Scheid route and I'm sure II isn't far behind in pricing.

and a 2K core charge. Seems to me if you're buying a crate motor, you don't need a core.

That's what I was thinking. You figure 16k for a motor that can do 1k, a good 13mm pump, and a big set of twins. You could be out the door for $25k. From everything I've heard and read, that's cheap.

I heard II crate motor, and immediately thought, "Well that'll be $50k"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Brady or any powers that be....., I just happen to have windows a motor. If you need a installation example from the east coast.... I'd be happy to do a video tutorial ( in trade ) to show how you've made it easier than pie to receive crate motor and get it installed. :lolly:

A stock long block with studs and o-rings will handle 1k for a while. It's turbos, injectors, and pump that make the hp. By the time you add in 2.5 to 3k for rods, about the same for head work, an extra 500 for coatings, and 3500 for girdle, machining, and assembly by someone anal enough to check everything and not cut corners, 16k sounds like a decent deal.

A stock long block with studs and o-rings will handle 1k for a while. It's turbos, injectors, and pump that make the hp. By the time you add in 2.5 to 3k for rods, about the same for head work, an extra 500 for coatings, and 3500 for girdle, machining, and assembly by someone anal enough to check everything and not cut corners, 16k sounds like a decent deal.

Figure in pistons though too. Seems seeing more and more piston failures. The cast stuff just seems to not be cutting it anymore.

Back