Before/After...Herculiner Rockers and XD Wheels

02_24v2wd

That Guy!!
Just thought i'd put some pics up of the 05 before and after the Herculiner and new XD Wheels....Sorry about the cell phone pics, camera was dead. What you guys think? Thanks

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
I'll be honest....they werent my first choice..I stared long and hard at the XD Hoss but I wanted to get away from a big dish/lip...plus the price was right at the time. That seems to win alot of times...haha.....thanks for the comments guys. I would personally recommend the rocker thing if you drive your trucks down alot of crappy rocky dirty paths...works real well.

Hey 02, truck looks good! Rockstars are not my favorite either, but when the price is right, it's hard to pass up. Have you given any thought to either putting Herculiner on your step bars too, or maybe selling those & getting a set of black bars to put the Herculiner on? I had a set of wheel to wheel nerf bars on an 05 2500 with Linex on them and they looked really nice...and cleaned up well too! Also, going from a shiny chrome finish on the step bars to black helps them to "disappear" when you look at the truck from the side. To me it makes the truck look taller. Maybe that's not what you are going for, but the shiny finish on the bars kinda sticks out to me. Just my $.02.

I have been contemplating coating the bars...but im afraid that black bars and a black exhaust tip would just throw the amount of black over the top...im gonna throw the idea around a while before i commit but the idea is there. Thanks again for the comments.

A good deal can change your install plans! I think it really looks great! The black on the bottom pulls your eyes downward and gives the truck a classy two tone look.

Back