Ford Fusion (opinions)

Phooker

Gluten Free
I know opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, so lets hear em. No bashing of the car.
4988291471_745b50e173_b.jpg

4988691096_167e44767f_b.jpg

The lighting and background blend well together. It doesn't look over exposed to "me". I am sure if a "Certain" photog is to see it, pointers will be abundant from his viewpoint. His viewpoint well.......... fill in the blank? Imho, you have the skills to have your work in print :Cheer:

As far as Sunroof Hero is concerned: Don't we have a certain Comp D member who likes to pose this way? LOL

LOL Smartasses. Read the caption on that picture, I was mocking someone elses facebook photo. Either way, I kinda like it LOL
Kyle, uhh I mean....... "Reverend Kyle". I read it?

The Caption on pic reads: "This way to Hydroponicsville".LOL

Looking good Phil... The tires don't bother me at all... I like the look of wet tires all the way around but when the car is sitting on an old road like that it looks out of place... Also, most owners get it all over the ground too and then the ground looks goofy!!!

Did you do the highlight in camera or on the PC?

Did you make it to Scheid's? Kyle and I didn't see you there.

Keep up the good work!

Looking good Phil... The tires don't bother me at all... I like the look of wet tires all the way around but when the car is sitting on an old road like that it looks out of place... Also, most owners get it all over the ground too and then the ground looks goofy!!!

Did you do the highlight in camera or on the PC?

Did you make it to Scheid's? Kyle and I didn't see you there.

Keep up the good work!
you talking about the vignette effect?
Shot em in raw and did it in CS4

Nope, didn't make it to scheids, was bummed about it, but it happens. I'm trying to get to the redneck nationals this weekend. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks.

That Gotta Be Kyle!!!!! Stainless!

LOL

EDIT: Posted before a refresh...lol
way to go swole...if I make it to the redneck nats this weekend we'll have to sneak off and do a few of you and your truck....with retarded poses as well...lol

you talking about the vignette effect?
Shot em in raw and did it in CS4

Nope, didn't make it to scheids, was bummed about it, but it happens. I'm trying to get to the redneck nationals this weekend. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks.

Yup, thats what I was talking about... I figured it was in the CPU, but wasn't sure if it was something Sony included in their camera...

I don't think I'll be able to make it down to GA for that event...

Yup, thats what I was talking about... I figured it was in the CPU, but wasn't sure if it was something Sony included in their camera...

I don't think I'll be able to make it down to GA for that event...
I wish it was something Sony included...would take a little bit of the time out of processing.

I'm still up in the air about it or not right now.

well if its an auto trans in the fusion its gonna give you trouble... other than that the picture is well douchie for sure...

Back