what goes into making a 150hp nozzle?

If you make the CP3 hi-flow with the toothpaste- won't that lower the rail pressure becuase the orifices are opened up.
I was gonna say that but didn't want to sound stupid. Thanks for chiming in.
I've been thinking about this- You are gonna give to run another cp3 after the cp3 to get the pressure back up- so now you will have a lift pump- a lift lift pump- and a cp3. That would be like WAY cool.
Wow. A low and high pressure pair! True compound CP3s! We may need a couple more pages to decide which should be first. And then Banks will have a kit in about a month= 70 hp gain.

Wow. You guys are killing me.

If you make the CP3 hi-flow with the toothpaste- won't that lower the rail pressure becuase the orifices are opened up. I've been thinking about this- You are gonna give to run another cp3 after the cp3 to get the pressure back up- so now you will have a lift pump- a lift lift pump- and a cp3. That would be like WAY cool.

Probably have to look into opening up that 8" exhaust tip though. It'll start being a restriction at some point.

Brings a new meaning to twin CP3's... I like the idea of sequential CP3's.

I was gonna say that but didn't want to sound stupid. Thanks for chiming in.

Wow. A low and high pressure pair! True compound CP3s! We may need a couple more pages to decide which should be first. And then Banks will have a kit in about a month= 70 hp gain.

Uh....did you just say I sound stupid? bif

Speaking of stupid, we were talking about lowering pressure not flow when you open up the orifice, so I will hand the stupid stick back to you to hold for a while.:stab:
Sounding stupid is a lot better than being stupid. The first is cured with a couple margaritas and the other, well, is forever. Billy is obviously neither.

I put a spare cp3 into a drill press, cranked the press up to 2k rpm and ran a closed loop of a Portland cement/ water slurry through all 6 nozzles at once, and flow honed mine, I figured when the cp3 wore out from the abrasiveness of the fluid the tips were ready.
This has been bugging me for a week. Is that how Banks makes their CP3s?

Back