Industrial injection

Boltandkids

This has been a joke industrial injection has had my block for ten weeks got it back and the machine work was all wrong head I bought from them is now leaving for a real machine shop today to be fixed and I still can't contact the owner does anyone have a good number

You should at least introduce yourself.
It's not nice to just stick your head in the door and complain in a vendor forum.

I am Brian I am doing a Cummins conversion on a 2004 ford crew cab long bed I have tried to put every bit of me into this project I am a heavy equipment trans and engine rebuilder for 15 years. The goal is 700 to 800 hp my list is very long 12 valve out of a 97 Zach cam lifters pushrods h bearings and arp for the mains arp for rods and head coated 20 over pistons with large bowl and valve relieves polished rods ported head with no intake shelf

Twin chargers 64/72 14 cm housing over a 480/96 110 housing worked over p pump with zachs cam and springs in pump full cut delivery valves industrials injectors

We are very easy to get a hold of by phone during business hours. Please give us a call and we will get you taken care of. Thanks

800-955-0476

8am-5pm MST

Also if you take a look at our last 20+ posts our go to our website or even our Facebook or Instagram pages a contact number is very easy to find. Thanks

This has been a joke industrial injection has had my block for ten weeks got it back and the machine work was all wrong head I bought from them is now leaving for a real machine shop today to be fixed and I still can't contact the owner does anyone have a good number
I'm curious, if you have the background you have, why you chose Industrial instead of the "real" machine shop?

Something smart goes here

Talked to dustin directly this was the fault of one of there sales techs not industrial Dustin was great and now we are back on track thank everyone for there help to resolve

Talked to dustin directly this was the fault of one of there sales techs not industrial Dustin was great and now we are back on track thank everyone for there help to resolve

Glad we got you taken care of buddy. Miscommunication sucks at times. Its like playing telephone in grade school haha.

thank you again next project should be finding a home for this 903 cubic inch v-8 Cummins I have I think it will fit in a pick up

Well, right or wrong, at least it got resolved. It's nice to see a vendor's first post was "call me, we'll take care of it" instead of 12 pages of bull schidt like the last dozen. Way to stay on a positive note, II. Maybe the industry is making a right turn.

Welcome to comp d, OP. Let me introduce you to my friends.....

Punctuation_Chart.png

Back