Announcing Our New Twin Turbo Kit For 6.7L Dodge

my kit will be in wed. central diesel in joplin mo is installing it, im in az working and will get home to have a new beast, what external gate would you recomend?

my kit will be in wed. central diesel in joplin mo is installing it, im in az working and will get home to have a new beast, what external gate would you recomend?

You don't need to add a gate but if you want to go ahead and add one then a 50mm would work if setup properly. Thanks

We have upgraded our kit with a stainless braided drain hose and a extra turbo support for the large turbo. The stainless braided hose is upgraded to insure that the drain hose can't be pinched, colapsed or stretched. The clamps that we now use are a T bolt design and will also be over kill for their purpose. The turbo support is a top support that is adjustable and helps the installation to be easier and more solid. When installing the hot pipe this top support holds the turbo in place which makes the hot pipe install easier.
We are always looking to make our products better.
Thanks, Brady

Yes it will work on 2010 trucks. Brett has bought a 2010 Megacab Dodge and we have been checking and making sure we are good to go on that truck. There has been several programs setup by different fueling box or down load suppiers for this twin kit. They all have the ability to run with a DPF delete kit. Thanks

Brady, have you had any one have problems with the clamps for the hot pipe off the stock turbo, mine loosens up quite reguarlly, and i would like to get rid of the stock turbo and exhaust manifold and get something that the existing twin kit would work with/ something like a 62/65/13 and a SS manifold

I have head studs,fass 150, stock injectors and pump and all the BS off the truck and an xrt, been running the 175 tune, truck is a 6-speed,SBDD 3600

any info will be great

somtime 120 sticks and duel fueler

Brady, have you had any one have problems with the clamps for the hot pipe off the stock turbo, mine loosens up quite reguarlly, and i would like to get rid of the stock turbo and exhaust manifold and get something that the existing twin kit would work with/ something like a 62/65/13 and a SS manifold

I have head studs,fass 150, stock injectors and pump and all the BS off the truck and an xrt, been running the 175 tune, truck is a 6-speed,SBDD 3600

any info will be great

somtime 120 sticks and duel fueler
Yes we can fit any of our S300/S330 turbos in that kit. We have already been working on that combo. You may just need a new clamp. We do have them in stock. I think Ford carries the same size clamp as well. It may be easier to go to your local ford dealer.

Back