Welcome Industrial Injection!

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Welcome to Competition Diesel !

I have a customer who is interested in some 6.7 power parts.

We need:evil : Big turbo, Flowed Injectors, Modded pump.

:poke: What do you offer for these new engines and in what flavors do ya offer??

:bow: :bow:

We have Stage 3 injectors that are complete, new and modified. They are 90hp injectors and we would need good cores back. We do have turbos in stock also that are stock now but we could make them bigger and keep all of the sensors in the system. We also have a beta test, Edge with attitude. Call me or PM me if these are good for you. Thanks, 1-801-557-8669

Brady, your injectors are top of the line. The one on one service is a primary reason that both of my projects have meet with the success they have. From the Dragon Flow injectors and pump on the Predator truck, which contribute along with the Super Phat shaft 72 mm turbo to making it the world quickest diesel truck period.
Project X has with you super efficient Dragonfly injectors and single stage 2 CP3 pump along with a off the self silver bullet 66 turbo has set the mark for a true street driven truck making 928 hp and still driving to events . Project X ran 166.283 in the ECTA standing mile and low 11 second quarter mile time show its ability’s on the drag strip. Again thanks Brady for being available to the public

C.A.P said:
Welcome to the site ! What do you have for the Duramax ?

Any of their turbos work on the dmax. I have a silverbullet 66 on mine and am very impressed.

smokinrod said:
holly cow greg , wipe the brown stain off your nose LOL
:hehe: :hehe: :bang

Hey my thread was asking about some new 6.7 goodies......$.02 :kick:

Brady can you have some 150-200 hp sticks made up?

Any pump development done yet with the 6.7 i.p.?

And what turbos has Industrial available for this new engine? Silver Bullet? 62-64-66?

Yes we can make you 200hp injectors. We can do Modified CP3'ws also. The turbo is a little different, it has more sensors to overcome etc. We do have stock new turbos that we can modify to a larger design. Thanks

Welcome to competition diesel. I was wondering do you think that super dragon flow injectors and a silver bullet turbo are a little much for an everyday driver that may pull a 7000# trailer once in a while. Not that bigger is always better.:thankyou2:

TopFueler said:
Yes we can make you 200hp injectors. We can do Modified CP3'ws also. The turbo is a little different, it has more sensors to overcome etc. We do have stock new turbos that we can modify to a larger design. Thanks
How much larger could one expect on these VGT Turbos with all the sensors intact and functioning? :thankyou2:

I will pass the word on the upgraded 200hp sticks.

I also hear a modded CP3 is the way to fuel these newbie 6.7's, the stocker flows enemic fuel quantities at best......

Until somebody figures out how to get rid of the dpf filters, I wouldn't dare run anything more than about a 100hp chip or injector.

silverbullet said:
Until somebody figures out how to get rid of the dpf filters, I wouldn't dare run anything more than about a 100hp chip or injector.
Edge is about to release their new fueling box.....

Richard Brown at Browns Diesel Performance in sunny California has came up with a perfect fix for the Regen filter on the 6.7L trucks. You will have to talk with him as he is the originator of this fix. He has explaned it to us and it is a easy thing to do. He may come out with a kit. We are and have some friends working on the known sensors and senders that are on the new turbo. We do not have all the fixes yet, but do have some. We can and have made some upgrade turbos from the stock turbo. Thanks

RacinDuallie said:
Edge is about to release their new fueling box.....

I'm already running their hot juice w/attitude that they released 2 weeks ago. Are they coming out with another fueling box?

I got the perfect fix alright! Pull the 6.7 and stick it in a 03 dodge. Problem is that the head gasket is junk, it makes less HP than a 5.9 (close though), the rod angles are HORRIBLE, and rods will brake at high HP. You have to have billet rods if you go over 1000 HP. Last 6.7 i had, grenated at 1150 HP and i haven't run one since. That was back in April.

Reb.B said:
I got the perfect fix alright! Pull the 6.7 and stick it in a 03 dodge. Problem is that the head gasket is junk, it makes less HP than a 5.9 (close though), the rod angles are HORRIBLE, and rods will brake at high HP. You have to have billet rods if you go over 1000 HP. Last 6.7 i had, grenated at 1150 HP and i haven't run one since. That was back in April.

Head gasket is junk and you need billet rods over 1000hp...sounds no different than the 5.9. How have you already made 1150hp out of a 6.7? P-pump?

5.9 doesn't need billet rods at 1000. 6.7 does. the rod angles are too much in the 6.7. the 6.7 has stock 5.9 cr rods, but the piston pin hight it raised. at 900 HP the rods bend, and at over 1000 they snap. The 5.9 has less harse rod angle. maybe with the new age 625 studs the gasket will hold, the rods didn't so i don't know. As far as p -pump, it was still a common rail 6.7 that made over 1100 HP. My 5.9 has been over 1200 so far with no problem and stock head gasket, but the new age 625 studs are needed. I have a feeling that my 03 might have old 24V rods and not the cracked rods. I've tore some early 03 motors apart that had the old rods.who know's. My 2wd 03 has been over 800 HP for over two years and 30,000 miles and it still runs beautiful, so i hate to pull it out just to check rods.

Back