Horsepower vs weight vs MPH

Don't flatter yourself:hehe:

Instead of starting threads trying to get affirmation from people on the calculated hp of an engine that blew itself to bits 3 yrs ago, why don't you field a truck TODAY and show up at some races?:kick:!

Working on it, but it sure is entertaining watching you take bite after bite after bite :doh:
almost to easy getting you to show up,
BTW knowing how much you hate to admit I can make more power than you with a 7.3 was worth the wait:hehe:

Um....what's this thread about again? My Dodge weighs 4,850 pounds....is that what we're talking about?

Crikey! :doh:

Always figured my '98 was over 1KHP - forgot to factor it's 10K lb. curb weight into the equation... :Cheer:

If you put saranwrap over the top of the bed, seal the cab, and fill both full of helium while breathing through a snorkle, would that yeild the same drop in e.t. that you get by running the transfer case, differentials, and wheel bearings dry with graphite lube? What about cutting off a section of airplane wing and bolting it on the top of the truck? That way you would get lighter as you go faster.

You're on the right track, Ron - except for the snorkel... we found out the hard way that SCUBA is the only way to go! :st:

Back