2002 Cummins ECM

ComnRailPwr

Looking for a known good ECM for a 02 5 speed 2wd truck. Also looking for any info on what all years ECM will work with a reflash from Dodge. I'm not too second gen savy.

you are better served buying a 2000 or 2001 and get it flashed for a 2002. The 98 and 02 ecm's are garbage now. 2000 and 2001 have a great track record.

HTH

sorry I don't deal in the used ecm market. Stay away from most rebuilders. Salvage yards would be a good start or maybe slownoma can help you out.

Hopefully so. Thanks. Customer brought me the truck and One on the truck is fresh from a rebuilder and it won't accept a cam sensor signal. They won't stand behind it naturally. I told him we will find a good used one.

Hopefully so. Thanks. Customer brought me the truck and One on the truck is fresh from a rebuilder and it won't accept a cam sensor signal. They won't stand behind it naturally. I told him we will find a good used one.

Can you read the calibration number out of that ecm? if so post it up.

I can try that when I get to the shop. The only scan till I have to connect to the ECM is autoenginuity. I'm not sure if it will pull the cal number or not.

you are better served buying a 2000 or 2001 and get it flashed for a 2002. The 98 and 02 ecm's are garbage now. 2000 and 2001 have a great track record.

HTH

bob think i got my hands on an 2000 ecm and a smarty SO3. the SO3 may be vin locked but between the 2 can you get this working without a trip to the dealer?

Back