Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Deployed Member Check In
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
dieselbeef

Name: dieselbeef
Title: dick doggin
Member`s Gallery
4 wheel parts light support

do you guys get the 4 wheel parts off road mag. if not they are doin a great job supporting our troops with extra lights to help them in thier mission against terrorism.
check it out at 4 whell parts and do what ya can. i did when i bought my new wheels from them and i can tell you after all that they cannot be bet in service by anyone anywhere.
the issues i had with some warranty problems were handled at the store level and they went beyond what i even askee for

4 wheel parts cannot be beat for sales and sevice and

THEY SUPPORT OUR TROOPS WITH PARTS AND SUPPLYS NEEDED TO KEEP THEM SAFE!

01 2500 4x4 quad cab all stock/drag comp

07.5 3500 4x4 dually 4 dr 6.7 d&j extreme, fleece cheetah, gorend triple, cat filters,

rip wrongway...

Old 10-02-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
wideopen

Name: wideopen
Title: Slum Lord
Member`s Gallery
I'm glad they are finally doing something right.. Unfortunately they have done so many people here wrong that the trust is gone.

Thanks for you Service to our Country, and stay safe!

Hellmann Performance ~ Keating Machine ~ Engineered Diesel ~ Mumau Diesel ~ GoGo Diesel ~ Hamilton Cams ~ Diesel Innovations ~ Grand Rock Exhaust ~ Smarty

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Molon labe
#FTCS

Old 10-03-2007, 06:30 AM   #3
nummit

Name: nummit
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I will keep my opinion of 4WP to myself but I do agree that they are finally doing some good with their light program.

Old 10-04-2007, 02:09 PM   #4
Jess@FarmboyFab

Name: Jess@FarmboyFab
Title: DC's idol
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nummit
I will keep my opinion of 4WP to myself but I do agree that they are finally doing some good with their light program.

www.FarmboyFabrications.com

Custom Traction bars, Steering components, solid axle swaps, and suspension design.

Offering: Sway-A-Way, King Shocks, Fox Shox, Icon Vehicle Dynamics, CST, Cognito, Rize, Dynatrac, RCD, Full Traction, BDS, Fabtech, KORE, Carli, and more!

New Addition: Ring and Pinions, Lockers, Limited Slips, and Installation Kits!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:14 PM   #5
Robts

Name: Robts
Title: Proud Fummins Owner
Member`s Gallery
I have bought stuff from them in the past and also their distributor level call transamerica....I have never had a problem with either

2013 Ram 2500 Cummins Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 Loaded. 6" lift on 35" Toyos on 22x12 gear alloys sold

2004 Ford F350 Lariat with a Fummins **under construction...Money pit

Closed Thread