Anyone here sell UTV parts?

TheBigNasty

Project bish
Got a new RZR, looking to put uhmw skids and some other things on it. Thought I would check before I went blowing up the Amex.

I'm not sure if they are on here or not but Michael Dalton from RLC Motorsports in Cookville, TN can fix you up. He is part of the ODSS and puts on Rocky Top Diesel Shootout every year.

Well I've managed to pick up most everything I need for now. Just need a set of doors now, stupid stock half doors and mud don't work together. Then on to do a custom cage. Also need to decide on some good harnesses. This turbo engine will get me in trouble sooner or later LOL

Join rzr forum and you can usually find used pets rather easily plus you might find a good group of guys to ride with on there

The cost to ship a plow will be high enough that I would check out your local dealer. I really like the Polaris Glacier Pro plow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really like the Polaris Glacier Pro plow

Good to know.

EDIT:
Damn, even with the discount I get on Polaris stuff, that system is $1,731.63... I could get a used setup back on my truck for that! It would be nice to be able to plow my trails a bit though.

Back