pro diesel challenge II sept 5-6

bones

certified n bovine defctn
event will be held at the obx dragstrip in creswell nc.diesel drag racing and truck pulling.the race class will have at the minimum a bracket race and if enough interest is show by participants a heads up class..there will also be a bounty on track diesel records.the sled pull will follow after the racing at the same event.diesel classes will include stock and superstock classes.if we have mod truks show up or are thinking about coming let me know and we can get a class set up.there will be payouts for all events.the more trucks that show up the bigger the payouts will be.friday is race tnt sat is raceing and pulling.overnight camping at the track is available and the track has showers with hot water...

that's gonna be tuff to get competitors to with Commerce on the same days

hot showers is a nice perk though :bow:

i agreewe were going to commerce as well but when the local track decided to do another event,we were obliged to help out.we have a good number of local trucks in the area.i am also hoping the sledpull will bring in some out of towners..

due to the storm this event has been canceled....no make up date hope to see you all at next years event...

You boys musta pissed the weatherman off this year. Hopefully we can get some sunshine next year..... You got the hatches battened down yet?

due to the storm this event has been canceled....no make up date hope to see you all at next years event...

Jess, you're going to have to build a huge pole building before the next event !!! Hope you guys didn't get hit to bad with the storm. Thanks Steve B.

well we actually had less rain from the storm than we did back in april.oh well hope you can make it back next year Steve we enjoyed you being here...

Back