Redding June 17th

alldiesels said:
no because if he has a dirty max tow him up i would have to tow both of them LOL
Robert
out

:evil Those be fighting words LOL

The NHRDA is planning on bringing 20-30 maybe even more competitors. That's pretty big for us. Out of those, there will definitely be two-hopefully four- VW TDI's racing. We are looking forward to meeting you all at the race! It should be lots of fun! We are leaving the Puget Sound area Friday morning and arriving in Redding Friday afternoon or evening. See you then:bigsmile:

It's getting closer :rockwoot:

Ok Tom your in trouble my nails have to be good for at least 50 rwhp ;)

n.jpg

We almost were'nt going to make it to Redding. Closing on the house got pushed back, but we adjusted fire, so you Kat should be SKERRED right now, just knowing I will be there...................................drinking......I mean PULLING!!!!!!!!!:doh: :rockwoot:

You know, it is kinda sexy.

Those nails are good for WAAAAY more than 50 hp. If you race a toyota they have to be good for 100+. Isn't that how they add up power?
LOL
Can't wait. Was planning on doing a modded cp3 but time constaints have quieted that urge. Guess I'll just have to settle with racing with 600 hp. Damn the bad luck!

Tom - left ya a message. Give me a call when you can!
BBD - I'm coming to swim in your pool! Move over, the newbies comin in! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
This is going to be fun. How far do you think I can pull on stock Michelins? Should start a pool on it!

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="13013"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
Diesel Nut

You mean to tell me you have'nt put tires on that POS yet????LOL
-I thought that was on your "list of things to get"LOL

Yeah, well since getting the website up and trying to finnish the store page and all I haven't had time to do anything. Then I have a TON of orders go through all at once so its just been a rat race since we got back from vegas. :bang
We'll see if I can this week, but who knows.

Theres a few things on that "list!" Lets see, modded cp3, intercooler, cam, bigger sticks, tires, traction bars, lift, wheels . . . .

Last edited:
I got tires but don't know if I have enough HP to run them :eek: I guess I will find out Saturday LOL

Well here is my "Master on none" even with shell and tires I'm still only at 7600 lbs :evil

bluebeast.JPG

Maybe I need some leaded Dice LOL

Kat said:
Well here is my "Master on none" even with shell and tires I'm still only at 7600 lbs :evil

Maybe I need some leaded Dice LOL

Don't feel bad, here's my Master of None...and it's 1000lbs heavier...EMPTY!

17017.jpg

Well i'm bummed.

McRat said:
Well...

I hate to say it, but regardless of my best efforts, it is likely we cannot attend.

Casper is busted, oil pump failure. Blue will not go into 4wd. Corvette only seats two.

While there is a slight possibility we can get Blue fixed in time, with my luck I'm not counting on it.

I'll most certainly be there also! Bringing Big Ice chest!!

Rick

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="13619"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
Runamuk

Kat said:
Well i'm bummed.

Well we have someone bringing a 4wd switch to the track. So we should be back on track with at least Blue :rockwoot:

Back