Official NADM Texas Spring Nationals Pro Call out

Is it only me that every time Comp and nonracingdouche post in the same thread about being kings of racing this comes to mind?

dumb.jpg

:hehe: :hehe:

I would bet money mr. Pro driver doesn't even have a current comp license. You have to have made a pass and I don't think he has. You mite want to look at last years races and look at reaction times. Not on a practice tree but with a real live car in the lights spooled and ready to race.

one more bet you just lost my membership expires in 2016
notice the 3 part of the lic , that is for advanced ET in both dragster and Door car. I let my Pro Lic go back a few years ago, not worth the one year renewal

as far as the tree. We will see . so where do we get this fund started to get him here , I'm ready with the first $100 maybe some of the others will show up and surport diesel racing

IMAG0066_1_zps312a5603.jpg

Last edited:
Is it only me that every time Comp and nonracingdouche post in the same thread about being kings of racing this comes to mind?

dumb.jpg

I have to ask.... Which one is Greg- is it Jim Carrey or Jeff Daniels??

:hehe: Greg- didn't you tell me Czerak has one of your Maxspool camshaft programs in his engine ?? LOL

non what?
get-attachmentaspx_zpsac785036.jpeg

Is that all of them? NOPE- Has it been awhile- Heck yes! Far too long.

That's rapidly changing though:rockwoot:

But I'm sure you will still be trolling away on something else.:hehe:

Our first diesel event will be at NADM Spring Nationals in Denton Texas. I would like to take this opportunity to invite any diesel powered pro racer [ with past passes faster then 7.50] to come and line up against the G.M. Performance. Parts Dragster. Best 2 out of 3, Pro Tree, normal NHRA rules auto start. I plan on winning the drag race.

My schedule is full with NHRA and IHRA events and these few NADM events. If you want to see us go head to head with the other Pro’s these events are your chance

We are thrashing on our car right now & if a few more parts arrive soon we will be there & take this challenge . I have been dreaming of getting Greg Houges counterfeit ass in the other lane for years .

Race

I hope it happens but I'm still going to say he doesn't make a pass and if it does it will be slow. He's a lot of talk and not much action.

We are thrashing on our car right now & if a few more parts arrive soon we will be there & take this challenge . I have been dreaming of getting Greg Houges counterfeit ass in the other lane for years .

Sweet good luck on getting it finished!

I'm going to bring a buddy of mine that works with him ... We're going to watch & just see how injured he really is !!
Cause I got friends in low places :)

good idea , I just posted at the fire station an invite to hang out at the big rig and eat ribs and mud bugs . The fire Chief is even bringing his grand kids .

All we're waiting on now is a oil tank ,
Motor. Done
Clutch. Done
Trans. Done
Wiring. Done
Data logger. Done
New body. Close
Oil tank ? Promised on Thursday .
Greg if I go through all this thrashing you will put on your big boy panties & get in the other lane won't you ?

Back