Valair street triple disk, HD hydraulics, big input for nv4500

Shaky93

Brand new in box, decided to build my engine a little farther and switched to a built auto. 2200 shipped. Located in western ia.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't see on the website where it calls it a "street" triple, there's one rated for 900 or 950 and one rated for 1500 hp. Thanks for the info, just asking for some clarification! I want to insult you but I can see from your title "slow learner" it won't do any good. Sorry shaky93 I wasn't even interested in the hydro's and have someone driving to council bluffs IA this weekend but dip****s ruin it for everyone, not interested anymore.

I don't see on the website where it calls it a "street" triple, there's one rated for 900 or 950 and one rated for 1500 hp. Thanks for the info, just asking for some clarification! I want to insult you but I can see from your title "slow learner" it won't do any good. Sorry shaky93 I wasn't even interested in the hydro's and have someone driving to council bluffs IA this weekend but dip****s ruin it for everyone, not interested anymore.

to directly answer your question for future references or for others reading/following this. it says street triple just next to the picture or in between the pic and description, it is worded in yellow lettering.

What is with this name calling?

Why don't you let an interested buyer ask the seller a legitimate question, even if you can't see yellow words?

Foreman of the tire kicking crew? Missed your Kegel exercises this morning?

you were never interested. you asked a stupid question. you realize now that you only asked the stupid question due to your lack of attention to detail. you're probably one of those people that ask for help before you try aren't you?

here, in case you were confused or overwhelmed by all the other words and pictures on the website. i'll dumb it down for you. if this doesn't set in, maybe i draw picture for you in crayon to help you understand?
Screen%20Shot%202017-05-24%20at%202.24.13%20PM_zpspllvdyz4.png

edit: shaky, sorry for the clutter.

Last edited:
So where does it say street? Your the reason these forums get so annoying and intolerable. People come here looking for information and a deal once in a while and have to deal with douche bags taking over a thread to boost their own self-esteem. Good luck with the sale.

In big yellow letters.
Second line down on the yellow column.
Riding the cotton pony today?

So where does it say street? Your the reason these forums get so annoying and intolerable. People come here looking for information and a deal once in a while and have to deal with douche bags taking over a thread to boost their own self-esteem. Good luck with the sale.

Sweet Jesus, what are you the foreman of, Ray Charles reading school?

Yeah I did actually miss the yellow lettering, my bad. I was looking for it in the title or description lines. Actually was a bad day and was hoping for a response by the author not someone hijacking the thread. I am building a truck and need a clutch so for him to say I was never Interested pissed me off I've bought a lot of stuff off here recently so I don't know where he gets off saying that.

Yeah I did actually miss the yellow lettering, my bad. I was looking for it in the title or description lines. Actually was a bad day and was hoping for a response by the author not someone hijacking the thread. I am building a truck and need a clutch so for him to say I was never Interested pissed me off I've bought a lot of stuff off here recently so I don't know where he gets off saying that.

He wasn't hijacking... he answered your question. Stop being so sensitive.

He said you were never interested after your first retarded reply.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Wow, I apologize to everyone that I offended, including j.fondler. I honestly did not see that in yellow for some reason. I read it very late and saw the SFI but missed the name for some reason. I deserve all the ridicule and accept it. Again I apologize, I F'd up, sorry.

HOLY SMOKES. I have been getting no notifications for this **** show, Can I please get an admin to clean this mess up?

Last edited:
Back