Just curious?

duke1n said:
Everyone should walk a mile in duke1n's shoes

22575709.jpg

:pop:

Dockboy said:
Is this SD math??

Notice how I said 1400 hp isn't the most bad ass diesel pulling motor? But since the duke opened his mouth without thinking and said that "nitro engines are making more power in one cylinder then the most badass sled pulling diesel" or something along those lines. He wasn't too specific, and no I'm not talking about that motor you pictured duke... its not used for competetive pulling. But I wasn't going to limit myself to diesel pick-ups if he didn't... The most powerful diesel motor used for pulling that I know of is making over 4,000 hp... not sure what tractors are making either though...

So yeah its SD math... good one. :rolleyes:

Signature600 said:
but my math is 1400*8=11,200hp

Thats all well and good if thats the number I was talking about...

Last edited:
40hp or 4000hp it is still the hillbilly olympics and boring as hell. Stop posting that lame a$$ chit in the drag racing section Jed.

duke1n said:
most meanest

dukie, go back to school:doh: that's improper grammar. you say "meanest", never "most meanest". there is no "most best" is there? is it funner too?:eek:wned:
you may not hook to a sled, but i have to ask, do you have teeth?:hehe: :hehe: :kick: :thankyou2:

It's called a vernacular... a Hillbilly vernacular. I use them all the time when communicating with sled pullers. I have more edumication that 99% of the billies on this board lol.

PS... :eek:wned: LMAO

duke1n said:
It's called a vernacular... a Hillbilly vernacular. I use them all the time when communicating with sled pullers. I have more edumication that 99% of the billies on this board lol.

PS... :eek:wned: LMAO

not buying it. i still say you're :eek:wned:
but i do admire your attempt to justify your grammatical error, it was solid.

Hillbilly is the best you can come up with? Wow, what a disappointment you've turned out to be.:aiwebs_018:

I thought you were supposed to be clever and witty... I'd say you've milked this out long enough when thats the best you can do.

LOL you're right it's not my best but then again I wouldn't waste my best on a lack luster opponent such as yourself. Go to the back of the class Jed.

hahaha this is great...

sorry to bail on the sled-pullers, because i am a rookie puller...but duke1n definitely wins the entertainment segment of this forum...lol

well done dukie...you almost have me convinced to go watch one of those gatherings where the same people drive the same quarter (or 8th) mile over and over and over....only to discover the same thing at the end of the track...sorry duke, keep trying

CTDYoungGun said:
well done dukie...you almost have me convinced to go watch one of those gatherings where the same people drive the same quarter (or 8th) mile over and over and over....only to discover the same thing at the end of the track...sorry duke, keep trying

LOL LOL :eek:wned:

Duke,

When I was at Scheid's Extravaganza they had two sleds going at once. If they would have just took off at the same time then they understand the feeling. Wouldn't you think if they turned it into a sled pulling drag race they could post those videos in the racing section? Just curious

That's an awesome idea!! Drag race two pulling sleds! It would basically be a contest of patience (waiting in line for 5 hours) and endurance (see who breaks first). It wouldn't be nearly as boring as "backup, yank, groan, and putter off". Unfortunately I predict it will end as badly as most sled pulls do- with broken parts and smashed egos.

Back