Help with S362sxe oil return line

mopar440cu

Knowledge Seeker
I need a different oil return line for my new s362sxe turbo because the actuator rod is hitting the return line. I even cut and spliced in some heater hose, but it still touches it and I really don't wont that.:bang Anyone have this before and have a line for suggestion??

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• IMG_1657.jpg
    IMG_1657.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1651.jpg
    IMG_1651.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 0
I took stock drain tube and heated the portion of the drain tube where the waste gate rod touched.then hammered a groove in the tube with a piece of round stock.

Too many bends in that drain, and if that is regular heater hose it'll swell and leak within a couple of months.
We always remove that bung in the block and use a one piece tube.
Cummins part # 3934085

Too many bends in that drain, and if that is regular heater hose it'll swell and leak within a couple of months.
We always remove that bung in the block and use a one piece tube.
Cummins part # 3934085

Trying to find that part is like trying to find hens teeth!LOL

ebay used. there are tons of them
I have tried a ton of them and their ads are misleading. I called them and asked if they actually had the part in hand, but they did not. The they told me they had to order them. I am just looking for someone that actually has one in hand I can buy and is willing to ship it to me.

I have tried a ton of them and their ads are misleading. I called them and asked if they actually had the part in hand, but they did not. The they told me they had to order them. I am just looking for someone that actually has one in hand I can buy and is willing to ship it to me.

I have a genuine Cummins oil drain. It’s the 21” flex line with o rings that seal into the block. It’s brand new. I use them for second gen turbo swaps. When I get home I’ll get you a part number but I know for a fact I have used this line twice on a gated 363 I just oval the line to clear the wastegate actuator. Pure Diesel Power is where I buy them never had them order it they always had it in stock

Back