TS Stryker

Let's keep comments specific to the product in question please

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

shocking!!! so much for that March release date, no? LOL

I'm not bagging on them. They're certainly better at this stuff than I am! But they have a history of overpromising and underproducing.

Whereas the company that's most likely to ACTUALLY come with 13/14 delete support has a history of not saying much, not promising pie-in-the-sky deadlines, and being first to market with trouble-free tuning.

Your March release date was originally supposed to be late Oct of last year IIRC LOL

Who was this? I know raceme is looking to do some tuning...Pm me if you want

I think I might go with the edge unit when it comes out...

Last edited:
Installed the Stryker on my '14 last night. Just enough added power you can tell it's there. Exactly what I was looking for since I haul trailers and things. Got rid of the lower rpm lag which is what I believe is my fuel mileage issue. First impression is it fit the exact need that I was looking for.

So, just shooting from the hip, how much power do you feel like it added?

Well I didn't and likely won't run it hard. Just not my thing on my daily drivers. Especially with these damn transmissions. But driver easy I could tell a difference. My ass isn't a good hp meter at all so I don't want to say. Don't want to mislead someone to a high number or offend ts with a low number. I did talk to Chase Fleece last night and he was pretty wound up about how well it performed on the dyno yesterday.

strykerdyno.jpg

I was told that while they aren't technically detectable, if there was a failure and the head had to be pulled, the injector pattern on the pistons would show evidence because of the early injection timing and would be different than stock would be. And supposedly they measure that. Sound plausible?

Last edited:
I was told that while they aren't technically detectable, if there was a failure and the head had to be pulled, the injector pattern on the pistons would show evidence because of the early injection timing and would be different than stock would be. And supposedly they measure that. Sound plausible?

That would be a stretch. When there is a mechanical failure the spray pattern usually goes away pretty quick. A lot of idle time also kills the patter as well

Sent from my flashscan v2

With the techs that work at dealerships nowadays, would you really expect them to catch the spray pattern being out of the bowl?

Not at all. But when the district guy etc shows to for the $20k warranty claim you bet your ass he will

Sent from my flashscan v2

Back