7.3 parts-IC,turbo,injectors,etc.

01TxAg

I'm putting my truck back to stock so I can get rid of it, so I've got several things I need to sell or trade for parts for an '06 cummins:

Spearco retrofit 6.0 IC with the boot extension to fit a 7.3. Approximately 18months and 60-70K miles old. $1050.00 shipped

Stage II single shot injectors: I bought in June from Total Diesel Performance, have less than 5k miles. $1275 shipped-I need your stock SPLIT SHOTS to put back in my truck, so please only ask for these if yours are working properly.

4 position Tony Wildman chip tuned for these injectors. I have a weird coded pcm(don't know which one), so I can't say for sure that it will work very good in another truck. Tony worked alot on these tunes, and they wound up working good in my truck, but you'll probably need to get reburned
$225 shipped

TN BB turbo: I have to send this one back, so I don't have the new one back yet, but when I get it back, it'll be brand new- I'll take $1500 shipped

ceramic coated uppipes(not bellowed)- $350shipped
ceramic coated high flow outlet-$125 shipped
non ebpv pedestal-$75 shipped

Dieselsite boot kit with all boots and new clamps: Has been in truck for less than one week. I paid $242 with shipping. Sell for $210 shipped

itp hpx line-1 week old, paid 75 with shipping, will take $60 including shipping

Southbend Dual Disc clutch, I think a 3250 model. It's been in since Nov. '07, so it's got about 30k miles. I paid right at $2k for it, so I'd like to get $1000 for it plus your stock one to put back in

I'm pretty sure that's all of it. I live north of Dallas, but work in DFW, Austin, San Antonio, College Station, and Brownwood alot, so if you're in Texas, I might be able to deliver

thanks

bryan brown
bryan@empireironworks.com

I'm putting my truck back to stock so I can get rid of it, so I've got several things I need to sell or trade for parts for an '06 cummins:

Spearco retrofit 6.0 IC with the boot extension to fit a 7.3. Approximately 18months and 60-70K miles old. $1050.00 shipped

Stage II single shot injectors: I bought in June from Total Diesel Performance, have less than 5k miles. $1275 shipped-I need your stock SPLIT SHOTS to put back in my truck, so please only ask for these if yours are working properly.

4 position Tony Wildman chip tuned for these injectors. I have a weird coded pcm(don't know which one), so I can't say for sure that it will work very good in another truck. Tony worked alot on these tunes, and they wound up working good in my truck, but you'll probably need to get reburned
$225 shipped

TN BB turbo: I have to send this one back, so I don't have the new one back yet, but when I get it back, it'll be brand new- I'll take $1500 shipped

ceramic coated uppipes(not bellowed)- $350shipped
ceramic coated high flow outlet-$125 shipped
non ebpv pedestal-$75 shipped

Dieselsite boot kit with all boots and new clamps: Has been in truck for less than one week. I paid $242 with shipping. Sell for $210 shipped

itp hpx line-1 week old, paid 75 with shipping, will take $60 including shipping

Southbend Dual Disc clutch, I think a 3250 model. It's been in since Nov. '07, so it's got about 30k miles. I paid right at $2k for it, so I'd like to get $1000 for it plus your stock one to put back in

I'm pretty sure that's all of it. I live north of Dallas, but work in DFW, Austin, San Antonio, College Station, and Brownwood alot, so if you're in Texas, I might be able to deliver

thanks

bryan brown
bryan@empireironworks.com

Mike wrote:
I'm looking for a strong transmission for an 2002 F250 7.3L, wanted to know if you have one, or know of someone?

Back