Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > NADM
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 06:13 PM   #41
Stingpuller

Name: Stingpuller
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
What??

You are joking?
2007 GMC C4500 Regency Western Hauler and 235" POWERFLOW Dragster, Powerflow exhaust, 80mm Fleece turbo, Fleece injectors, On Track Auto front mount CP3, SoCal Diesel, Hughes powerglide, PTC converter, Nytrex nitrous,Isspro,FueLabs, Mike's Race Wiring, New Era Diesel, Hamilton Cam and all the guys at the shop

Old 08-20-2011, 06:21 PM   #42
2Tone12V

Name: 2Tone12V
Member`s Gallery
Not a single little bit. My post is no joke at all.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:28 PM   #43
Stingpuller

Member`s Gallery
WOW!

I must be missing something. That would be bad no matter what the problem is or said to be. Bad deal! Jeff
2007 GMC C4500 Regency Western Hauler and 235" POWERFLOW Dragster, Powerflow exhaust, 80mm Fleece turbo, Fleece injectors, On Track Auto front mount CP3, SoCal Diesel, Hughes powerglide, PTC converter, Nytrex nitrous,Isspro,FueLabs, Mike's Race Wiring, New Era Diesel, Hamilton Cam and all the guys at the shop

Old 08-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #44
Stingpuller

Member`s Gallery
Not good

It would be sad to travel that far and be treated that way.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:30 PM   #45
2Tone12V

Member`s Gallery
Your not missing anything.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:40 PM   #46
Phooker

Name: Phooker
Title: Gluten Free
Member`s Gallery
Classy move right there. Turning down anybody who supports a company whose deeply involved in supportive the industry, real smooth move genius'.

Fat fingered from my phone.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #47
Bye Now

Name: Bye Now
Title: Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tone12V View Post
Security stopped me at the gate and said the promoter said that anyone with AirDog apparel was not allowed at the event. Changed shirts and went back in. Just wanted to give all the AirDog supporters and people we support a heads up. That's how NADM does business. I'll be sure to show up with my NHRDA shirt next time.
Hey A,

Should have worn your TS Shirt That would have gotten you in for free

GO UK WILDCATS!!!

Old 08-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #48
PRINCETON_JAKE

Name: PRINCETON_JAKE
Member`s Gallery
So did you bring the Air Dog monster truck, or wouldnt they let it in?

Old 08-20-2011, 07:10 PM   #49
PRINCETON_JAKE

Member`s Gallery
On the link posted by the NADM guy on page 1 it says AirDog is one of the sponsors of the event... WTF?

Old 08-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #50
ctdiesel99

Name: ctdiesel99
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
that's some straight up bull****!!!

2014 Jeep GC SRT

Old 08-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #51
2Tone12V

Member`s Gallery
We sponsored the dyno. At the request of NADM the monster truck was not wanted at the drags or the pull. So we just set up at the dyno only. That was known ahead of time and is fine. Edge didn't want any issues at the event so Dave travelled all the way from PA to display for the people for 1 single day. He is very dedicated to the sport and was willing to do so.

Old 08-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #52
PRINCETON_JAKE

Member`s Gallery
I would like to see them try to "stop" you from entering in the monster

Old 08-20-2011, 10:55 PM   #53
Sledpuller

Name: Sledpuller
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Not anybody with Airdog shirts, just Anthony. Because he is such a class act and plays games like this.

There is more to it, then you guys will ever know. The entire truth will come out eventually, but not on here.

I think what amuses me the most, is Anthony dropped their sponsorship to spend advertising dollars elsewhere, then has spent the entire year trying to sneak his company into NADM shows.

I guess he wasn't getting the exposure elsewhere?

Its ok, FASS was well represented there.

So now as chief salesman, you have sunk to airing your dirty laundry on CompD to try and get attention, my,my,my.

Oh and Anthony, why are you looking for a job? Commission down?
Amsoil sold here
fairtax.org
"I love it when a poser intellection drivels himself into oblivion.."Inimmo77"post Bish and quit staring at the fing screen"jponder

Old 08-20-2011, 11:34 PM   #54
2Tone12V

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledpuller View Post
Not anybody with Airdog shirts, just Anthony. Because he is such a class act and plays games like this.

There is more to it, then you guys will ever know. The entire truth will come out eventually, but not on here.

I think what amuses me the most, is Anthony dropped their sponsorship to spend advertising dollars elsewhere, then has spent the entire year trying to sneak his company into NADM shows.

I guess he wasn't getting the exposure elsewhere?

Its ok, FASS was well represented there.

So now as chief salesman, you have sunk to airing your dirty laundry on CompD to try and get attention, my,my,my.

Oh and Anthony, why are you looking for a job? Commission down?

Exposure issues... No.
Sneaking in to NADM events.... No, could you name those for me. I book all events and don't remember attempting to get into any of your events. Did someone from AirDog contact you wanting in an nadm event?

Could care less if fass was there. I chat with Brad everytime I see him. I told him to sponsor you guys cause we weren't. Told him it would be good for him. Don't try and turn it into a fass vs. airdog deal. Cause that has nothing to do with it.

Lets bring it all out Geno. Why wait since you seem to have so much to tell. Lets talk about it. Lets air this dirty laundry out that you say exists. Bring this truth out instead of talking behind the scenes. I'm ready.

Old 08-21-2011, 12:01 AM   #55
2Tone12V

Member`s Gallery
Save the "We are more professional than that" stuff to. Its obviously talked about lots so lets talk about it.

Old 08-21-2011, 04:12 AM   #56
kmkdiesel

Name: kmkdiesel
Member`s Gallery
was a good turn out, wasnt my weekend at all, swapped out my co-pilot right before the races, and with out having a starscan to do a tranny relearn it made my tranny all messed up but ats bent over backwards trying to get it to run right, but ended up not being able to race or dyno because of it, then at the pulls i locked it in 3rd gear and at the 75ft mark it shifted into 4th and blew thru my tranny. So 3.0 hook, I tried locking into 2nd to see if it would keep me in 3rd gear for the pull and about 8 psi later the front drive line snapped, usually I only boost 3-4 psi and am spooled in less then 2 seconds. But great turn out, meet alot of new faces, and probably alot more on here that I dont know about. Pulling back here isnt big, so I wanna give huge thanks to NADM for helping us out and putting on a big show.
2009/ 3500/ Laramie/ Mega Cab/ Electric Blue/ Blackmaxx/ATS Stage 6 48re/ TS Mp8/ 66-74-14/ Pdi manifold/ 50% over nozzles/ H&S Intake Horn And Boost Tube/ Afe stage 2 CAI/ Shaved,Flycut,Coated Pistons/ A1-H11 Headstuds

Old 08-21-2011, 09:33 AM   #57
2Tone12V

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledpuller View Post
Not anybody with Airdog shirts, just Anthony.
So never being to Utah before. Security knew me? Explain why the person with me had to change his shirt as well? Or is your comment just a made up excuse to cover up.....? Security said no AirDog apparel. I'll wait to hear from you on this explanation as well.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #58
wilddiesel

Name: wilddiesel
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Actually KMK I will have to disagree with you about pulling isnt big back here, actually pulling is 10 times bigger than drag racing here. The main reason drag racing isnt big here there is no sanctioning group to put on a race here but once a year.United pullers has grown tremendously from maybe 20 trucks 5 years ago to 50-90 almost every weekend around the state. As for the truck pulls saturday night great turn out but there needs to be a rule change about trucks jumping classes, in my own opinion only the winner of the current class pulling should be allowed to jump classes this would keep the crowds from getting bored watching the same truck pull 4 times in different classes- wow that part really was a drag. But overall the drags and pulling were great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmkdiesel View Post
was a good turn out, wasnt my weekend at all, swapped out my co-pilot right before the races, and with out having a starscan to do a tranny relearn it made my tranny all messed up but ats bent over backwards trying to get it to run right, but ended up not being able to race or dyno because of it, then at the pulls i locked it in 3rd gear and at the 75ft mark it shifted into 4th and blew thru my tranny. So 3.0 hook, I tried locking into 2nd to see if it would keep me in 3rd gear for the pull and about 8 psi later the front drive line snapped, usually I only boost 3-4 psi and am spooled in less then 2 seconds. But great turn out, meet alot of new faces, and probably alot more on here that I dont know about. Pulling back here isnt big, so I wanna give huge thanks to NADM for helping us out and putting on a big show.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #59
HOLYSMOKES

Name: HOLYSMOKES
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tone12V View Post
Exposure issues... No.
Sneaking in to NADM events.... No, could you name those for me. I book all events and don't remember attempting to get into any of your events. Did someone from AirDog contact you wanting in an nadm event?

Could care less if fass was there. I chat with Brad everytime I see him. I told him to sponsor you guys cause we weren't. Told him it would be good for him. Don't try and turn it into a fass vs. airdog deal. Cause that has nothing to do with it.

Lets bring it all out Geno. Why wait since you seem to have so much to tell. Lets talk about it. Lets air this dirty laundry out that you say exists. Bring this truth out instead of talking behind the scenes. I'm ready.

ORRRRR could we just try to get this thread back on track? This is weekend on the edge thread, Take that chit over to YOUR forum. The reasons that Airdog and NADM have severed their relationship are of no use to me nor are any of my business. When I need a dose of drama I can run on over to facebook.
Both the race and pull had HUGE turnouts, both spectator and truck. The venes were perfect although need more parking for the pulls. That looked like it could easily be solved in the future though. HUGE thanks to NADM and United Pullers for the event. Hope to see yall next year. Congratulations to Lynn Ross for for her first place win in quick diesel, and Chris Kendall who won ET on friday night and WS on saturday night.

Old 08-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #60
2Tone12V

Member`s Gallery
This is about the event. And how AirDog apparrel wasn't aloud. The other thread is about other things. If it didn't want to be talked about it shouldn't have been done. Correct?

Last edited by 2Tone12V; 08-21-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Closed Thread