Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dodge Competition and Performance General Dodge Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2018, 11:14 PM   #1
jpschade

Name: jpschade
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
47re 2nd gear lock up problem

This is the second vb ive put a shift kit in. I installed the tfod-3 and put jb weld in passage for 2nd l/u but get no l/u in second. I recently scored on a vbt4000 off ebay for $750 so I have the luxury of testing it first. I had a 47re hts vb on the shelf that I ran in machine and it locked in second so I tore it apart and found a 48re lower spacer plate which has connection to #2 check ball blocked and the hole had been drilled for the 1-2 shift valve. I swapped the hts spacer plate into the fmvb and carefully dug the jb weld out of the passage. Now when I lock 2nd, 3rd gear applies as well?

1990 w250 5 speed cranked pump

2006 rclb 4wd stock for now

Closed Thread