New Borg Warner S300sxe Turbos

Do you know your hp#?

Your quarter mile time on slicks?

Been 11.71 at 116, with a terrible 60 foot of 1.80, thats the same mph as my other buddy in a blazer that runs 11.20s or so.

HP I don't know, didn't drive it like it was supposed to on the dyno and it showed peak power at 3500, which isn't right. I'm going to redyno it.

Has anyone ran the old S366 version on a T4/.91 on a 5.9 common rail or any truck switched to the new SXE66mm T4/.91? I wanting to switch to the new turbo, hoping for better low end spool.

I'm new here guys, my truck is a 2014 6.7 3500 mega with aisin. I'm on 37s with 6" lift and 4.56s. Just did a h&m 2nd gen swap with an s369sxe. I don't have bigger injectors yet.

So on my hot tune that turbo can surge/ stall pretty hard. Most of it is when i let off even if i let off slow. Then it surged towards the top end in 3rd. I turned my tunes down so it doesn't happen. But i want to know how to fix it. If i put bigger injectors its going to do it more, right? I was told to stay away from the 369 and stay with 465.

Can you guys with more experience help school me here?

I'm new here guys, my truck is a 2014 6.7 3500 mega with aisin. I'm on 37s with 6" lift and 4.56s. Just did a h&m 2nd gen swap with an s369sxe. I don't have bigger injectors yet.

So on my hot tune that turbo can surge/ stall pretty hard. Most of it is when i let off even if i let off slow. Then it surged towards the top end in 3rd. I turned my tunes down so it doesn't happen. But i want to know how to fix it. If i put bigger injectors its going to do it more, right? I was told to stay away from the 369 and stay with 465.

Can you guys with more experience help school me here?

Are you able to data log? I would send a data log to the tuner and tell them your issues you are having.

Its a .9 housing. Running ppei tuning. I've already asked them and they say that they can't tune to fix it.

I'm contemplating switching to an s465 if that's the case. I like the way this turbo runs except for the stall. I am at sea level, don't know if that plays a factor into it. I do have a video but it's mostly just sound. But i don't know how to post videos.

You can't tune to prevent surge when you come off the throttle. The only cure for that is to add in a BOV. PPEI can take care of the surge at the top of 3rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why are the new SXE's so quite? I know the changed the wheel, but is it the surge port design? OR is it actually the wheel?

another Q anyone here spoolin the 69 with stock fuel 06-07 5.9? when does it spool ect, what are your egts?

Back