December?

I'm going to try and start coming to the races if I can find the time next year (this year there was no way). Last time I ran down a track I was doing low 12's on 37" tires. Go ahead and add me to that list to make it 9 QD trucks! :rockwoot:

What's your best time so far with the twins? Low 12's in a truck that big is amazing.

I'm going to try and start coming to the races if I can find the time next year (this year there was no way). Last time I ran down a track I was doing low 12's on 37" tires. Go ahead and add me to that list to make it 9 QD trucks! :rockwoot:

Sorry bro I don't think we would make that short list. We might have to settle for our own little group in between at least for now. :doh: Now if I can just get the first damn Friday off this coming year.

For once the wife made it without the kid and was able to shoot video. She did not get the trophy race final. I apologize for that, I don't think she recognized the trucks and did not catch on to them being the final race.

Unfortunately the video when Mike got his butt treed was on a cell phone with no zoom. :stab: HEHEHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0jWnH3tMo

For once the wife made it without the kid and was able to shoot video. She did not get the trophy race final. I apologize for that, I don't think she recognized the trucks and did not catch on to them being the final race.

Unfortunately the video when Mike got his butt treed was on a cell phone with no zoom. :stab: HEHEHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0jWnH3tMo

I got caught at the light worrying about frying my trans being on the turbos sooooooo loooooong............Can you sat burn down...........:shake:

All kidding aside you got me for sure..........:eek:wned:

It's all good, looking forward to many more races.

I got caught at the light worrying about frying my trans being on the turbos sooooooo loooooong............Can you sat burn down...........:shake:

All kidding aside you got me for sure..........:eek:wned:

It's all good, looking forward to many more races.

Yea I took to long clicking my second bulb. Lost too many races at that point. I was being a little too careful.

:tree:

What's your best time so far with the twins? Low 12's in a truck that big is amazing.

So far it's 12.33 but ran out of time to try raising the RP from 1 before the track closed. So if raising the RP to 2-3 gives me a little more umph I'll hopefully be in the 12.2 range.

Back