Georgia Diesel Dyno Day

95-12valve

What's a CP3?
I wanted to personally invite everyone from the Garmon Diesel world to the shop/dyno day we're having at the shop I work at. We're located in Lavonia, Georgia at 3408 Lankford Road for those of you with GPS. The date is most likely going to be Feb. 20th and if anything changes I'll post it. Look forward to seeing the Garmon crew!

I should be able to make this one. Hopefully my truck will be back together by then.

I wanted to personally invite everyone from the Garmon Diesel world to the shop/dyno day we're having at the shop I work at. We're located in Lavonia, Georgia at 3408 Lankford Road for those of you with GPS. The date is most likely going to be Feb. 20th and if anything changes I'll post it. Look forward to seeing the Garmon crew!

Is this just for the garmon crew or is this an invite to the comp diesel members? Just curious I hate I didn't make it to the garmon dyno day I hated i missed it but had stuff come up and couldn't make it:doh:, If this is an open invitation I'll be there. How much is a pull(s)?

Philip, like I said earlier today I should be off that whole weekend so I'll try to make it as well......I need to find out if my ECM is still or was pulling fuel and causing my power loss...

If I dyno less than 800 this time after this build, I'll need to be looking for an ECM....

It's for everyone, I'm just friends with most of jeff's friends and figured it would get more views here, I posted it in the dyno section as well. Cmon Phil, bring your Dmax and we'll dyno it! Sounds good swole, you shoulda just dropped a 12 valve in that beast! Dyno is $75 for 3 pulls. Also btw, the insurance we have won't allow us to have alcohol so please keep that in mind if you would, we're going to do our best to have food and drinks for everyone, I'll post more when I know more!

It's for everyone, I'm just friends with most of jeff's friends and figured it would get more views here, I posted it in the dyno section as well. Cmon Phil, bring your Dmax and we'll dyno it! Sounds good swole, you shoulda just dropped a 12 valve in that beast! Dyno is $75 for 3 pulls. Also btw, the insurance we have won't allow us to have alcohol so please keep that in mind if you would, we're going to do our best to have food and drinks for everyone, I'll post more when I know more!

Ok thanks for the info buddy.

Back