D-Max Nova

That's yuge. How much air does that big guy move?!

4000cfm, but boost will be much less than I was running before. Most likely going to have to use N20 to clean up the smoke now. Going this route allows me to get rid of around 250+lbs of plumbing, piping, ice/water, intake and misc turbo weight. 130+lbs boost is hard on everything ��. If it doesn't work out as planed, I'll compound it.., and if it still doesn't.., I'll go back to triples.

Last edited:
Going to try something new out with the Nova. F3r-136 with a Supercharger Store gear drive setup for max charger RPM @ 5600 engine RPM.

c711be78d55af897def952e687efde67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if anyone has ever considered running a compressor with a cvt drive? Essentially the same set up you would find on any modern side by side only revers the shives. ...or is that what the Supercharger Store set up does?

Probably gonna be some sort of happy medium. Eventually, the overdrive would be to inefficient.

Seems like more people are heading to the Procharger and or combo. Are you sure that it will work ok?

You tell me :lolly:, I'm only doing it for weight savings, and try something new haha. Not being compounded it might end up a turd, what do you think Brad?

Last edited:
i see BLOWN SMOKE from Canada has ditched the roots in favor of a centrifugal charger. but he has been very quiet on social media as of late. Don't know much other than a few pics.

I really hope your combination works for you.

You tell me :lolly:, I'm only doing it for weight savings, and try something new haha. Not being compounded it might end up a turd, what do you think Brad?

Should work just fine. Response is by far better. You might have to compound it or spray the **** out of it!

Back