Houston Raceway Park ~ August 7th!!

Now that sucks, I'm gonna call boss man tomorrow and see if anybody is off on sat. If nobody has scheduled it already then the wife and I will prob. come check it out.

I'll be there.

Won't have my truck, but I'll unload the Smarty and bring it with my if anyone wants to try one out.

Bringing it back home with me always proves to be a challenge when I do that though.

Danny says it won't much matter anyway:kick:

Let me see now when was the last time I heard something very similiar from you David????????? Hmmm OH now I remember..... LOL LOL

Poor Danny I think you just put the Lott jinx on him. :doh: :hehe::hehe:

hey mr, volpe, i think we need to swap your tires onto the bus in the parking lot to show dem fords what up lol

hey danny, im gonna need some traction pointers... went to the local 1/8mile with some brand new terra grapplers and left the track with about a 1/2 pound of rubber down the truck! i got clamped rear springs, thats it

hey danny, im gonna need some traction pointers... went to the local 1/8mile with some brand new terra grapplers and left the track with about a 1/2 pound of rubber down the truck! i got clamped rear springs, thats it

Sure, I'll show you after we race. LOL

SCHOOL BUS hellmann and mdw told me i need to lay low friday night and let a ford win, so yall will keep showing up

I said no such thing: Kick his booty :hehe:

We will have cordless impact and jack as I have to change the tires on the drag truck.
I hope to bring the trailer but it depends on if I have enough time to unload it.

If I could get a head count of everybody that is going, HRP will give us a group discount.
I just need the name of the drivers and how many spectators they will be bringing.
10 to race 5 to watch, 12 and under free.
normal price is 20 to race 10 to watch.

If I could get a head count of everybody that is going, HRP will give us a group discount.
I just need the name of the drivers and how many spectators they will be bringing.
10 to race 5 to watch, 12 and under free.
normal price is 20 to race 10 to watch.

Me, myself, and I.

let me just do your job for you Slim:
John Volpe
Curtis Harris
Will Underwood
Scott O'Hagan and maybe fiance
Danny Elmore (hopefully)
Farm Boy
Chris Reed(maybe)
Kelly Bise(maybe)
Michael Watkins and wife Pam
Joe Hellmann
Unnamed Dodge (on the fence)
and all the DI performance rif-raf:poke:

I'm bringing a canoe, because the chits already getting deep

hey mr, volpe, i think we need to swap your tires onto the bus in the parking lot to show dem fords what up lol

Well I am afraid mine are on the down hill side of life. I have enough problems keeping them balanced and rotated so I can get as much out of them as possible.

You really need the progressive controller to bring in the nitrous after you leave. I assume your nitrous is on a throttle switch. You might try launching at 3/4 throttle and then kick it down all the way.

Back