Calling All 2wds....

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Well I figured Id jump up and ask and see if we could get everybody to speak up and gauge how much intrest we are gonna have next season for the 2wd crew. Who all plans to come out and play next season? Let yourself be known!! :rockwoot:

Ill be the first on the list:
Smoke Showin 2wd pulling team.
Whos next?

Fireman450

If I can get the SUV up and going it will be pulling 2wd next year. I'm still looking for a decent engine to start with right now. Just started stripping my truck down to get ready for the season.

Attachments

• P1010651.JPG
    P1010651.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 48
12V if I can find a decent starting point. Been trying to find a totalled truck but they go for gold around here.

are most of you dodge guys running dual or single wheel trucks? also, are you adding weight to the rear axle? if so, how?

Not a Dodge guy...but for weight in the bed it depends on who is teching the trucks. Some don't allow any added weight, some only allow weight added in a certain way and some don't care as long as you don't go over weight. Find someone in your area that pulls and ask them.

If I can get the SUV up and going it will be pulling 2wd next year. I'm still looking for a decent engine to start with right now. Just started stripping my truck down to get ready for the season.

With that short wheel base you wont have ant trouble getting the front end off the ground.:woohoo:

Dale

Diva, I think you guys should fly me up there and you and I will put it together in a weekend.

I would love to, but the problem is that I didn't pull the engine and take it apart.....which means I don't even know where half the stuff is!!! But I'd be willing to search for it while you stay in the house and cook!! :poke:

Back