ARP studs are in!

Rottin Rhonda

Entrepreneur
I just installed my new ARP head studs! It's about time, I know... Anyway, the installation went just great, only a little grinding on the valve covers and she was done! They have new shorter tower bolts, which I'd heard were a real bear before.
Wish me luck on holding my 90+lbs of boost. :bigsmile:

When I put mine in I almost forgot about the valve cover clearence, that would of sucked, I always wrech stuff down to tight, BTW Ronda liked your interview in DieselPower

Studs went right in with the engine and head in place, same as bolts. I'd tapped the block threads and everything was smooth as could be.
I do have a couple pics, but have to get them from the digital to here. I'm techno-challenged, but I'll try soon. :huh::
I thought they did a nice job with the article too. Side note: Industrial Injection provided killer injectors, but my pump is not yet modified (besides GSK and DV's).

Smokem said:
Quick question if you don't mind sharing. What do you run for governor springs, and also what delivery valves are you using?
4K from PDR and their lazer-cuts as well. I've been using them both for several years now and am quite happy.

Good job on getting the studs in, hope they hold the pressure. I read your interview with Diesel Power, and I'm cheering for you to break 11.5's ASAP

Nice looking 12V BTW
George

Back