Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Dodge Products
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dodge Products Dodge PARTS ONLY!!

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
Legendarydslper

Name: Legendarydslper
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Parting out 1996 2500 4x4 12 valve

Hey guys, I am tossing around the idea of parting out my 1996 Reg Cab 2500 dodge, 4x4, auto 12 valve. I will make a list of what I know is good:

I bought the truck for the engine and a couple other parts, and I was going to build the 12 valve to take the place of the 24 valve that was in my 99 but I sold the 99 and have no use for this stuff.

Engine: 12 valve with 211k on it, runs great, fires right up complete: $1,800 or best offer

Transmission: 47rh that shifts great, linkage is damages a little bit but the trans is in good condition, includes TC use as a core or throw it into your truck- $500 or best offer

Front Axle
: Dana 60 with what I believe are 4:10 gears- $350 or best offer

Rear Axle: Dana 70 limited slip no metal shavings in oil, and works great- $550 or best offer

Transfer case:: leaks some fluid but works great, asking $400 or best offer

Some other parts that I am not sure how much to ask for:

Tan dash that is not cracked anywhere
Nice door panels

There are no usable body panels on the truck, it is pretty rusty.

I will not part out the engine!

Make offers on parts that I did not list and I will let you know if I have it and if its in good condition or not.

Will sell the whole truck for $2800 or best offer. Scrap is at $230 a ton right now up here.

Give me a call at 248-342-2865

Mike

98camaroSS@gmail.com

2006 CCLB Black- "Lookin for a Hookup" 2.6 Pull truck project.

Closed Thread