Shop clean out- Stainless Injectors, twins piping, DD clutch

StainlessRRA

Advocatus diaboli
South Bend DD #3250. It came out of an 06(G56) and only has 2,200 miles on it. No drag racing, no sled pulling, never abused. He only towed a horse trailer and thought it was a little to grabby. I'm looking to get 1k obo out of it. Comes with the throw-out bearing and fly wheel spacer and bolts for spacer.

d2b1250c.jpg

90f29c76.jpg

5c1d2fe6.jpg

BRAND NEW BD twins piping. I'll get better pictures when I get home. Hot pipe, cold pipes, silicone boots, lower turbo support, oil lines, air box, AC spacers, basicly the R700 piping. Were going with a single and spray on my new build so I won't be needing these!

d6351d50.jpg

Stainless 6.7 injectors. Came out of a running truck that was rolled with 90k on her. One of the metal studs on top snapped in two. It's still useble but needs replaced. I've been told this is cheap to do, I just don't have the time. I have the hold downs as well. They're just not in the picture.

007f56e3.jpg

Stock 03 injector bodies, truck was getting harder to start so they were pulled out. I'm looking for complete 200hp or so injectors and would be willing to trade BOTH sets of injectors for them.

I'm open to trades! I need alot of stuff so let me know what you've got!

Whats the bottom dollar on the clutch? I got a customer needing one and can get a 3600 street with hydros from thourghbred for $1425 shipped, just tryin to decide if i can save him some money. Thanks!

Whats the bottom dollar on the clutch? I got a customer needing one and can get a 3600 street with hydros from thourghbred for $1425 shipped, just tryin to decide if i can save him some money. Thanks!

I can work with you, I didn't know if my price was out of line when I put it up. Let see what I can do! What sounds fair?

Back