FPE ManTakes for S300 and S400 Equipped Commonrails

carpenca

Fleece Performance has complete Intake kits available for FPE Turbochargers. FPE ManTakes which are either 4" or 5" Intake systems designed for 2nd Gen Manifold S300 and S400 setups. The ManTakes use AFE Dry Element Filters and include a new charge air pipe with a new boot and clamps.

We also have complete Turbo kits available for our FPE Turbos that include everything you need to install an FPE S300 or S400 Turbocharger on any commmon rail Cummins pickup. The kit includes an FPE Turbocharger speced for you needs, an FPE ManTake, ATS 2nd Gen 3 piece T4 manifold, an HX40 flanged downpipe, and a FPE turbo installation kit.

Attachments

• Cropped T4 Profile2.jpg
    Cropped T4 Profile2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7_Mantake_Cropped_Forum.jpg
    6.7_Mantake_Cropped_Forum.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 0
Caleb...how can i get intouch with you besides here...my post count isnt high enough.
need to talk with someone about a turbo...

Nice addition...

We now offer a polished aluminum ManTake...

Caleb

Attachments

• IMG_1286_Crop_Forum.jpg
    IMG_1286_Crop_Forum.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
I got a 6.7 dodge and Im working on getting a Bullseyes s300 and steed speed t4 2nd gen, would your kit work for this? If so can you PM me how much?

This kit works great, I saved my self a little trouble & just got everything (whole 2nd gen swap) threw Fleece. They are a great group of very knowledgeable & helpful guys....

Currently deployed so I can't make phone calls. I'm looking for a full kit with a Steedspeed mani. A solid 700-800whp (depending on fueling) setup for my 07.5 6.7. I DD and tow with truck. Please PM me with some quotes. Thanks.

Could you include a bolt in DP?

Adam

Last edited:
any install pics , i have 05 running 2nd gen stock manifold second gen style BD special and im either gonna fab my own or interested in how your kit works and what it looks like .

Back