SDX 2015 Updates

Could be a good business move. Tractor cost wouldnt be any different than their current setup.

No pissing match here. Just stating watch I've seen and heard. I just don't see that 100% correct. I over heard a pro stock tractor guy discussing his repair bills two summers ago was north of 200k. And I've seen some bills from Riverside. All I can say is they make cummins prices look like chump change. Not saying haisley can't swing it or it isn't a smart business move. But comparing a winning pro stock tractor to a winning superstock diesel truck and keeping them both winning. I see being two different ballgames.

No pissing match here. Just stating watch I've seen and heard. I just don't see that 100% correct. I over heard a pro stock tractor guy discussing his repair bills two summers ago was north of 200k. And I've seen some bills from Riverside. All I can say is they make cummins prices look like chump change. Not saying haisley can't swing it or it isn't a smart business move. But comparing a winning pro stock tractor to a winning superstock diesel truck and keeping them both winning. I see being two different ballgames.

The good business move is getting into the engine building for tractors.

The good business move is getting into the engine building for tractors.

Stole the words right out of my mouth.

They aren't buying a tractor to prove how much money they have. They are building one to showcase their engine building. You said it yourself that the big money is in the tractor stuff....

Does anyone know who bought off constantly?

It will be cool to see Curt on a prostock tractor!

Everybody forget that he ran a Prostock at TS?

I believe someone in KY bought the truck, I don't know for sure, however if you see the name of the person who drove it on Saturday would be my guess.

Does anyone know who bought off constantly?

It will be cool to see Curt on a prostock tractor!

Marty Anderson from Nicholasville, KY. He made a pass in it at about midnight on Friday night and then ran it Saturday night. He had a very solid hook and finished pretty darn high for being the first puller Saturday night.

I wouldn't believe everything you hear. Its more guys just trying to show off as i spent more then you did. That's like a few weeks ago people were talking about a $200k 466ci 3x4 tractor locally. I don't see a cost difference using actual real world numbers.

Ts performance outlaw pull
franklin, ky
may 29, 2015
protect the harvest pro stock tractors

full pull = 320.00
finish vehicle driver city, state brand distance
1 king of deeres curt haisley richwood, oh jd 299.11

I didn't even know curts truck was for sale. Any idea what the cost was? Off subject but what would it cost to build a truck like trump or any other top running super stock truck.

Back