Whats the Deal?!!!

JD5.9L

WANNA SMOKE!!!
My buddy has a completely stock 07.5 single cab 4wd flatbed dually with 26k miles. Pulls a 30ft Dove Tail everyday. He bought his truck about 8 months ago and its been in the shop 17 times exactly!!!! 3 computers, 2 u-joints, 1 clutch, 1 turbo, 1 complete head, all new headlights twice because when his computer fried the first times, some how it toasted all the lights and theres a ton more crap. Yesterday he got it out after frying his 3RD computer. He hates that thing but he cant really do anything about it because the company bought it for him. What can he do about all this? Theyve tried the "Lemon Law" thing and the dealership keeps getting around it.

^^^^^^^^^:woohoo:^^^^^^^^^

we had a dozer at work that had nightmarish wiring issues and our boss told us that if it ever caught on fire to empty the fire extinguisher out on the ground and walk away from it. Stupid thing hasn't acted up since.

I told him to take the Backhoe and Dozer that he pulls and some how make a 6.7 Toilet!!! Or just drive it off into his damn pond. I just think there should be a recall on them of some sort.

Back