showin off my toys

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
I luckly got my wife to wash them all lol
IMG_20130519_143329_252_zps6502ec91.jpg

IMG_20130519_143413_508_zps7c7abf5d.jpg

IMG_20130519_143357_859_zps4281523d.jpg

you got some good lookin stuff around.. its all nice and green too..
Thanks man

No pics of 68 fastback?
Someone is a stalker :poke: Its hiding in the basement
My wife is on my ass about getting it running after watching fast & furious 6
she wants me to paint it pearl white with black racing stripes
Looks like a late 60s Ford to me.

But nice group of truck you have there.
1979 ford f150
Im likin the green(?black?) Ford.
its green
Oh look... There's the freakin white truck again.
Good lookin rides man!
just to rub it in LOL

Lemme get this straight...you said you got your WIFE to wash ALL of them? And to think...I can't even get my wife to wash her OWN vehicle. :bang

Bluff Called!

Seriously. The kids tried to "wipe the mud off" of her BLACK Sequoia well over a month ago.....hand prints are still there. Makes me sick to my stomach. I could have beat them both.....maybe if I beat her she'll wash the dayum thing and dump all the crap out of it. LOL

Lemme get this straight...you said you got your WIFE to wash ALL of them? And to think...I can't even get my wife to wash her OWN vehicle. :bang
yes Only by her own decision I did not say a word about cleaning or washing anything she just took it upon herself
LOL

That is a great looking set of trucks you have there.
thanks
Seriously. The kids tried to "wipe the mud off" of her BLACK Sequoia well over a month ago.....hand prints are still there. Makes me sick to my stomach. I could have beat them both.....maybe if I beat her she'll wash the dayum thing and dump all the crap out of it. LOL

Oh I would whoop their a$$ too

How is she suppose to wash her vehicle when she cant leave the kitchen.:poke:

How is she suppose to wash her vehicle when she cant leave the kitchen.:poke:

Although she is a great cook (you can tell by my fat ass)....she is country girl. She love outdoors, garden, etc......but somehow she is allergic to car washes and shop vacs. LOL I told her I was making fun of her on here at lunch. Maybe she'll come give us all some words of wisdom. LOL

Back