05 Cummins ISX turbo question

Please back up your claim with data Mr. internet certified knownothing.

I did, SuperDouche!

Both 551s and 561s run an 87mm turbine wheel, but one is quite different than the other.

S400s are commonly had with 82, 87, and 96mm turbine wheels. Look at any performance turbo site and it's as obvious as the nose on your face.

:bang

I think you do this for data mining, and nothing else....you never have a frickin' thing to say. Post some data, jackass!

Last edited:
I did, SuperDouche!
frickin'
jackass!
Your weak mind displays itself again.
Until you can do something besides sling feces, please refrain from posting on this forum, that will prevent further embarrassment of yourself.

Last edited:
Until you can do something besides sling feces, please refrain from posting on this forum, that will prevent further embarrassment of yourself.

Strange I see data in his post, but none in yours???

We are going to run you out of town!

Post something specific!

LOL

Just for accuracy's sake, both units run an 86mm wheel, not 87mm as I posted above.

Can someone with a functioning brain please verify that on any given day anyone in the world can buy an S400 with a 96mm turbine, and that 96 is indeed greater than 86.

Just for accuracy's sake, both units run an 86mm wheel, not 87mm as I posted above.

Can someone with a functioning brain please verify that on any given day anyone in the world can buy an S400 with a 96mm turbine, and that 96 is indeed greater than 86.

My brain is not functioning at 100% due to some bad heroin going around, but I know that 96mm is greater than 86mm.

Don't you dare try and cloud 300D's opinion with facts and numbers.:hehe:

Lol how did I miss this jewl of a thread. But with the new math it's obvious that they are the same size. 8+7= 15 9+6=15 so I can see where his confusion comes from. Then obviously you must multiply the answer by 3.14 because these things are round. Shhheshh don't you know any thing about turbos.

Back