ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Sat Oct 15,2011

What about hood stacks????????

just kidding....

So there will be:

WS
SS/MOD This will be all of the local 2.8 trucks that dont run 2.6 chargers in our 2.8 classes and any out of town 3.0 trucks that do show.

There will be a few of us that run 2.6 and SS/MOD classes. If we can run 2 classes.

This will be an X factor sled... correct?

That is kind of why I am surprised they don't have a 2.8 class as I thought texas had a 2.8 class.

Then they could let the 3.0 and up trucks all pull together or let the 2.8 trucks jump up a class.

I would think that it would be better turn out if the 2.8 guys had their own class and then jump up for another, versus having to jump up more.

It doesnt help that we have another pull that night. There are a few truck that are tight in the points and are not willing to break there trucks at this pull.

That is kind of why I am surprised they don't have a 2.8 class as I thought texas had a 2.8 class.

Then they could let the 3.0 and up trucks all pull together or let the 2.8 trucks jump up a class.

I would think that it would be better turn out if the 2.8 guys had their own class and then jump up for another, versus having to jump up more.

No surprise it's a NADM Event in Texas. All classes and tech information are posted at NADM - DieselMotorsports.us. We are grateful for another NADM Event in Texas!
:rockwoot:

Last edited:
It doesnt help that we have another pull that night. There are a few truck that are tight in the points and are not willing to break there trucks at this pull.

Gary, Thats great! Leaves us more opportunities to win for those of us that don't compete in other organizations.
Micah
:ft:

What time does the sled pull start?

Where is the other pull that Gary mentions and what time does it start???

The other pull is in sulpher springs. Here is a link schedule

You will have to be a member to pull with this association. All of the info is on the website.

Reminder of what this post is about...thanks for the other information, now lets move on...

Oct2011flyer.jpg

:tree:
Micah

Reminder of what this post is about...thanks for the other information, now lets move on...

Oct2011flyer.jpg

Micah

Wow you really can't answer any info can you? You keep directing to the NADM website, someone just asked what time the sled pull starts and you post up a flyer which says 8am-6pm? So it runs all day? What is your affiliation with the pull? What questions about the event can you answer that I can't read on the flier or on the website?

You realize that the question he asked was if someone could come and hit 2 pulls in one trip it might bring in even more pullers?

Sorry if I seem harsh, but it seems like very little information is available about this event at this time. Maybe too little info to be advertising it so heavily...

Last edited:
Wow you really can't answer any info can you? You keep directing to the NADM website, someone just asked what time the sled pull starts and you post up a flyer which says 8am-6pm? So it runs all day? What is your affiliation with the pull? What questions about the event can you answer that I can't read on the flier or on the website?

You realize that the question he asked was if someone could come and hit 2 pulls in one trip it might bring in even more pullers?

Sorry if I seem harsh, but it seems like very little information is available about this event at this time. Maybe too little info to be advertising it so heavily...

Wow, Never Apologize...if you feel like you have a point.

No one I know, 7 weeks out, from an Event, can give a specific time of a "Pull" at an Event that will last 8am to 6pm however as we get closer we will post start times for each, racing and sled pulling...as always we will try to set racing and sled pulling up so those that want to compete in both will be able to...

Gates open at 8:00am and generally speaking "Race" time trials start about 9am and the Sled pulls are typically early afternoon..*just like you yourself experienced last year when you helped out.

I run ODRA and have since I started it in '04...I have answered all that you asked however "specific rule questions" can be referred to NADM rules book.

Gene already answered:
"Yep standard rule, 2 hooks one class up.
Xfactor sled"

*Maybe You should help out instead of posting that your Not coming...we can use volunteers if you are interested...

thanks, Micah

Wow, Never Apologize...if you feel like you have a point.

No one I know, 7 weeks out, from an Event, can give a specific time of a "Pull" at an Event that will last 8am to 6pm however as we get closer we will post start times for each, racing and sled pulling...as always we will try to set racing and sled pulling up so those that want to compete in both will be able to...

Gates open at 8:00am and generally speaking "Race" time trials start about 9am and the Sled pulls are typically early afternoon..*just like you yourself experienced last year when you helped out.

I run ODRA and have since I started it in '04...I have answered all that you asked however "specific rule questions" can be referred to NADM rules book.

Gene already answered:
"Yep standard rule, 2 hooks one class up.
Xfactor sled"

*Maybe You should help out instead of posting that your Not coming...we can use volunteers if you are interested...

thanks, Micah

I was trying to help out, by saying if you can work it in that the pullers can hit both pulls you will have a better turn out. For someone like me to drive that far, I want a reasonable chance to get some of my fuel costs back. If there are 2 classes I feel I can be competitive in it ups my chances.

After driving 8+ hours to last years event to have a crap track to pull on, makes some skeptical to pull on. Cause sadly the gentleman that won both of the classes I pull in, we pull with in a few feet of each other all year round on good tracks.

I realize that things happened last year out of folks control and they did the best that they could. However if this event is wanting to grow, it sure as heck better have a better track and track crew than last year.

I applaud NADM/ODRA for making the best of a bad situation last year, as I still had a good time, just not just not $300 worth of fuel money good time.

I am used to events that advertise exactly when the pull will start, and have all of the classes ironed out several months before the event. Just some observations.

Back