Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 11:53 PM   #1
DieselWrencher

Name: DieselWrencher
Title: 6cyl Vette
Member`s Gallery
Central Iowa Diesel Truck Show September 20 2008

Well, I finally got a date set and some details for this shindig. This will be held at Area Diesel's lot in Pleasant Hill Iowa on September 20th 2008. I am going to try to start registration at noon and the actual show will go until 6pm or so. I am trying to get a dyno there but this is unknown as of yet. I am working on getting lodging discounts for out of towners and there will be a few places to pitch a tent or bring your camper too.

As for the show there will be a few different classes.

1. Stock Work Truck
2. Modified Work Truck
3. Stock Street Truck
4. Modified Street Truck
5. Show & Go Trucks

If anyone has any ideas or additions for this feel free to give me a call 515-250-5121. Thanks Ryan.

If any of you are thinking of coming, I am working on an after hours deal and I am arranging a camp site not far from the truck show for anyone who would like to camp out. You can email me at dieselwrencher@netscape.net if you think you might want to come.

Also I am working on having wall plaques for 1st and 2nd place winners in the classes, and I am working on getting door prizes to give out through out the day.

If you would like to compete in the show we are going to charge a fee to help pay for trophies and help ensure people will come. The left over money will be used to buy supplies. Thanks Ryan.
1972 K30 Longhorn P-Pumped 24v 47RH Compounds

Old 09-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #2
DieselWrencher

Name: DieselWrencher
Title: 6cyl Vette
Member`s Gallery
This has been cancelled.
1972 K30 Longhorn P-Pumped 24v 47RH Compounds

Closed Thread