Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I still see my yellow truck every now and again, she's got a good home. My next one will be a big hood KW, either an A model, or an L, just gotta find what I want

While I do like the three-five-nine, I've accepted that Kenworth is life and A models are super freaking cool

While I do agree, I blame Justin Lang and Jimmy Ferrell for that trend!

Sent from my flashscan v2

Looks like a 444 playing NTC475.

I may be one of the few people in the world that likes STC engines, I think 444s are cool as hell

Glad you brought this up... I've got my eye on an Lmodel with an aero1 that has a 444 in it.
I've heard more bad than good. Please elaborate.

While I do agree, I blame Justin Lang and Jimmy Ferrell for that trend!

Haha! Those two can put about anything on the map. Langs 359 is phuckin sick.

Putting those chargers on there and not touching the cooling system. What a waste.

Question... If someone's bored. Id be interested in learning the differences in low flow and high flow stuff. How to tell the difference, basics of converting etc.
Anyone?

359's are where it's at man!

In my mind an A model is the best looking truck out there. They just have that bad ass classic look to them, short hood or long hood. I'd take any variation of a W900 over a 359 any day!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428151341.549046.jpg

Any classic truck is the ****, in my opinion, just because you don't see many of them working any more. I'm working for my dad this summer and I told him I wanted a classic truck to work. This FLC is really growing on me. It probably won't be the way I want it when I'm done for this summer but the idea I have in my head if it, the truck will be mean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my mind an A model is the best looking truck out there. They just have that bad ass classic look to them, short hood or long hood. I'd take any variation of a W900 over a 359 any day!

View attachment 56702

Any classic truck is the ****, in my opinion, just because you don't see many of them working any more. I'm working for my dad this summer and I told him I wanted a classic truck to work. This FLC is really growing on me. It probably won't be the way I want it when I'm done for this summer but the idea I have in my head if it, the truck will be mean!

I love a models... Apparently not as much as you. 359's have been and will always be king in my book.

I love a models... Apparently not as much as you. 359's have been and will always be king in my book.

I do love As. My dads first truck was a 359 and his second was a 379. Both sweet rides. I never knew what an A model looked like until a friend of my dads brought home a 79 W900a Long hood, small bunk with a KTA. From that point on I was in love!

Looks like a 444 playing NTC475.

I may be one of the few people in the world that likes STC engines, I think 444s are cool as hell

Unless its actually an NTC475 and they just don't know it.....

Back