FULL billet ATS trans w/converter $3000

khanna

FULL billet ATS trans w/ATS five star race converter $3000

This trans is less than a year old its on a truck that I bought and now I'm reselling it,I have been trying to sell the truck as a whole for $6500 but considering selling the trans seperate.I'm not sure how many miles are on the tranny but I do know the guy bought the truck in 03 w/330k miles and now in 08 has 415k miles.Trans shifts awesome without any flaws.If anyone wants pics pm me with your email address.I'm located in Henryville,IN (30 miles north of Louisville,KY)

its off of a 96 I don't have any papers on it,but I talked to the guy I bought the truck off of and he is going to look for the receipts it was installed by shelbyville chrysler in ky with all ats parts.The previous owner was a friend of a friend so I know it is ok

thanks for the advice I really appreciate it, it was built by shelbyville chrysler with all ats components. converter,valvebody,clutches,shafts,flywheel,deep sump pan,big lines,trans cooler,etc.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that this truck ran around with George Peterson and Bryon Block if it came from down that way. Shelbyville builds allot of trans useing ATS parts for people down there.

this is my old transmission. I am the one that had it built by kerby ar shelbyville. it is the same transmission that george peterson ran at the time. It cam out of a 01 and we switched the harness for the 96

Back