Gathering interest....need a 62/65/12?

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
My brother just ordered a 62/71/13ss & will be installing it tomorrow or Saturday. He is removing the 62/65/12 to send it to HTT for a complete rebuild. The turbo will be ready in a week or so for sale, but I would like to see who would be interested in a fresh 62/65/12 upon its return?

I was thinking around $1100. I haven't seen anyone selling them for less than $1449 new. I know my brother would do some trading, he wants a 3rd gen Smarty, gauges, etc.

I forgot to mention that he has a Bullydog Triple dog with outlook, crazy larry that he wants to sell. Also has a set of BD intercooler boots [new in box]. Stock turbo for 04.5 & some other stuff.

Ok guys, new turbo came in yesterday & we swapped them out. I gotta go out this morning & finish the install. The compressor needed clocked & the darn oil line is in the way of a bolt, had to remove the oil drain & now it is gonna be hard to install. The 62/65/12 is going in the mail tomorrow, should be back around the end of the week or so. Anyone want a turbo?

Back