Lope tune for cummins?

:flamesuit:
I have a guy that has let me use his truck as a test mule for efi live. he has his mind made up he must have a lope tune. Anyone want to share the secret?
I have changed table f0505 and f0508 looking for the right number. truck idles around 750 so i have been playing with the tables. i have gotten a very very faint lope for him.
his truck takes about 8minutes to full flash. im afraid im going to spend eternity flashing his truck for the lope and not the important stuff. anyone want to save me some time? :Cheer:

We should ban you just for asking a stupid question and if your customer is a member here ban him for being an idiot. People like you 2 make the rest look bad. GTFO:rules:

Lope tune...Oh my......:bang.

If your customer wanted a HUGE set of injectors and a "smoke tune" for his otherwise bone stock engine so he could blow huge clouds of smoke at little old ladies on the side walk would you give those two?

As the business owner its your job to educate the stupid customers...

Last edited:
901225.gif

Wouldn't that be his only tune on that truck? Why have a ****ed up tune on the truck when the goal of EFI is for overall better tuning? As stated above, that's CF sh!t right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is CF sh!t right here LOL

9996c6df.jpg

Do i agree with having a lope tune? Hell no...

Do i agree with the OP for wanting to make his customer happy? Yes.

Why send his business elsewhere? The customer is gonna get what he wants whether its from the OP or someone else... So i cant blame the OP for asking it although if i was him id strongly discourage the customer from doing it lol ALTHOUGH im sure all his buddies will think its awesome and the OP will get even more business so for that i cant say i blame him lol

Do i agree with having a lope tune? Hell no...

Do i agree with the OP for wanting to make his customer happy? Yes.

Why send his business elsewhere? The customer is gonna get what he wants whether its from the OP or someone else... So i cant blame the OP for asking it although if i was him id strongly discourage the customer from doing it lol ALTHOUGH im sure all his buddies will think its awesome and the OP will get even more business so for that i cant say i blame him lol

I hate to say it but I'd have to let that kinda buisness pass. No way in hell would I wanna be known as the shop that does stupid stuff like that. No thanks take ur buisness elsewhere and send someone that wants to better their truck not ruin it.

I'm on the fence with this one, kinda.

I mean he needs to make money but I'm not sure this is the correct way to do it.

Do you REALLY want to be know as the guy that tuned that truck?
Someone somewhere is going to see that truck and as a result steer clear of your shop and chances are that guy (that knows it's messed up) has more money and more friends than the guy that wants the lope.

Leaning towards the "tell the Customer thanks but no thanks" kinda thing really.

I"m just sayin :badidea:

:flamesuit:
I have a guy that has let me use his truck as a test mule for efi live. he has his mind made up he must have a lope tune. Anyone want to share the secret?
I have changed table f0505 and f0508 looking for the right number. truck idles around 750 so i have been playing with the tables. i have gotten a very very faint lope for him.
his truck takes about 8minutes to full flash. im afraid im going to spend eternity flashing his truck for the lope and not the important stuff. anyone want to save me some time? :Cheer:

Dude go to CF and search for screen name URANA$$CLOWN, gots some stupid mad extreme lope tunes!! Seen a guy run one once and his truck flipped over!

Lope tune..... seriously?

We get a little sarcastic around here some times, you'll get used to it!

Last edited:
Back